Just a thought.

Hormone

Yeah bro everyone totally misses clicking from maple shortbow to rune scim and just being able to spam pizzas to tank on a game that really can't get more simple than this playstyle.

Just a thought bro!!!

"

• Do you want to have that nostalgia feeling again as a real pure clan?"

i literally fucking laughed out loud LOl

usually clans go to p2p cw when they are bullied out from everything else

Or maybe people don't like dedicating their hours Saturday/Sunday towards playing a java based browser game for their mmorpg guild lo

I always see people say "it's just 2 hours!!" yeah 2 hours that you could be doing something productive or fun with your friends irl lol

Or maybe people don't like dedicating their hours Saturday/Sunday towards playing a java based browser game for their mmorpg guild lo

I always see people say "it's just 2 hours!!" yeah 2 hours that you could be doing something productive or fun with your friends irl lol

maybe people dont want to grind and eat brown sticky stuff to get max stats and prep gear for kids p2p mini

maybe people dont want to grind and eat brown sticky stuff to get max stats and prep gear for kids p2p mini

so by your previous logic, not wanting to "grind" and semi afk click an ovl/pray pot every 5 minutes until you're maxed means u got bullied out of a scene/server that takes 10 amount the times of skill/game knowledge that f2p does lol

@ me if you'd like to give me relevant points on how f2p is anything close to p2p on a skill gap level lol

• Do you miss "real" pure clanning?
  • Do you miss pking on a "1 def pure" Do you miss going into the wilderness and not getting camped by a 120 main that you can't do anything about during wars?
  • Do you want to have that nostalgia feeling again as a real pure clan?
  • Join Doom as an LPC today before it's too late. Doom-clan.com
Just a thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=_0Jgv-ka91s

• Do you miss "real" pure clanning?
  • Do you miss pking on a "1 def pure" Do you miss going into the wilderness and not getting camped by a 120 main that you can't do anything about during wars?
  • Do you want to have that nostalgia feeling again as a real pure clan?
  • Join Doom as an LPC today before it's too late. Doom-clan.com
Just a thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=_0Jgv-ka91s

so by your previous logic, not wanting to "grind" and semi afk click an ovl/pray pot every 5 minutes until you're maxed means u got bullied out of a scene/server that takes 10 amount the times of skill/game knowledge that f2p does lol

@ me if you'd like to give me relevant points on how f2p is anything close to p2p on a skill gap level lol

Wtf bro, nobodies even making that argument.

I can do other things while afking in nmz that is why its not grinding