≈ Panda vs Supremacy | P2P Mini | 2-0 Perfected 2x ≈

Dragonfish

Everyone in this team has beat most of Banana Boys pretty easy between pv1/bw/te, can't do foe's "unit" (not even sure who you're referring to because idc as much as you lol) because we have some of their members if i'm not mistaken, bw is closed

If you're taking digs at us or assuming we're farming wins, you can honestly suck a dick lol. V1 beat BW in the rivalry 3-0 in sets (no disrespect to the homies) along with everyone else. We mini whoever's on when we're on, our schedules don't revolve around runescape. We openly use the .mini p command and anyone is more than welcome to mini us.

Thanks for the question though, I'll be handling PR from now on. My question is when are you gonna worry about yourself and let niggas have fun on a java based browser game? Lmao.

No flame intended, I just like watching good teams vs good teams.

You're one to talk about letting people have fun on a java based browser game when I minied anyone who wanted to mini, with anyone who would come into the teamspeak, and me and my mates were flamed 24/7. Don't pretend like were the ones flaming. 

Panda is the #1 Mini team atm, and I just was saying I want to see you guys fight some other people who are going to give you a good fight. 

You're one to talk about letting people have fun on a java based browser game when I minied anyone who wanted to mini, with anyone who would come into the teamspeak, and me and my mates were flamed 24/7. Don't pretend like were the ones flaming.

Panda is the #1 Mini team atm, and I just was saying I want to see you guys fight some other people who are going to give you a good fight.

Pretty sure I barely said anything about TD and if I did it was in passing or if I was flamed first.

I could care less if it's you, your friend, or the next nigga flaming.

Looking forward to minis against you, varjo, n the rest of your squad when you debut ;P

We always were #1 also foe didnt wanna mini ever lol