Callers you always wanted to hear

no1sperfect

TLP beat EOP down 7-9 in an f2p fullout, but you are too new (derp i posted a vid that showed that)

I'm pretty sure most foe would admit the last 3 years prior to pre-eoc the matched opt crown belonged to tlp, so much so FOE didn't prep TLP for 8 months in a row.  Prior to 2010 nobody cared about f2p matched considering the top f2p clans didn't even have teamspeak calls and it was just about stats.

You also realize having a larger 'pool' of members gives you an advantage at every single prep?  You need some help with your logic haha

I'm guessing you are a new bundle of twigs so i'll let you slide

Especially considering you are a brainwashed eop kid lol

Classic tlp member, that "fullout" was a midweek prep where half our ranks (me included) weren't even able to attend, and the only reason we lost up people is because we allowed Chain to bring some of his broccolied friends as we knew we weren't going to pull much. Our own fault but we didn't really care because it was so insignificant, just like TLP was in the wilderness their entire existance. We even pulled less to that prep than we did to our next Saturday trip.

And for some reason TLP celebrated it as the greatest thing they've ever done, which I guess makes sense considering they were never #1 in either server and every time they tried to step up to FOE in a large scale p2p prep or fullout they got bodied.

And don't you think flaming people for being new to this brown sticky stuffty game is a bit embarrassing? I mean I know you've wasted your entire childhood and young adulthood on this game to the point where you'll never have a decent paying job or family, but no need to flame others for not fucking up their lives too.

Classic tlp member, that "fullout" was a midweek prep where half our ranks (me included) weren't even able to attend, and the only reason we lost up people is because we allowed Chain to bring some of his broccolied friends as we knew we weren't going to pull much. Our own fault but we didn't really care because it was so insignificant, just like TLP was in the wilderness their entire existance. We even pulled less to that prep than we did to our next Saturday trip.

And for some reason TLP celebrated it as the greatest thing they've ever done, which I guess makes sense considering they were never #1 in either server and every time they tried to step up to FOE in a large scale p2p prep or fullout they got bodied.

And don't you think flaming people for being new to this brown sticky stuffty game is a bit embarrassing? I mean I know you've wasted your entire childhood and young adulthood on this game to the point where you'll never have a decent paying job or family, but no need to flame others for not fucking up their lives too.

I read his first couple sentences and didn't really feel like wasting my time

I'm pretty sure most foe would admit the last 3 years prior to pre-eoc the matched opt crown belonged to tlp, so much so FOE didn't prep TLP for 8 months in a row.  Prior to 2010 nobody cared about f2p matched considering the top f2p clans didn't even have teamspeak calls and it was just about stats.

Sounds equally as dumb and broccolied as his previous one where he mentions FOE were too scared to prep for 2012, but a simple youtube search shows them beating TLP in 4 preps that year -- scattered throughout the year :lol:

Then how matched wars prior to 2010 don't count because nobody cared about "F2P matched" L O L - Probably because TLP were god awful in that server

I don't know why he gets so defensive. Guess FOE crushing his dream of being the best P2P matched clan gets him upset. I thought being the #2 P2P matched clan of all time would be an accomplishment to a clan wars based clan. :huh:

He'll probably somehow bring up another irrelevant Eop comment although that's clearly not what I'm discussing