Supremacy's Big Sunday - Ft. LT, EOP and dicking Cv

Tim

qz7EaO6.png

Had a good trip this sunday, peaked at 39.

Fought LT, EOP and Cv.

let me do some shout outs first

357poq1.jpg

S/o to Cv for getting owned 32vs45. Then walking to lvl 1 with 15 remaining spamming Sup Cleared and claiming a win LOL.

S/o to EOP and LT for the nice fights.

S/o to alcher for doing a 'speech' LOL.

S/o to Cv for hitting us in lvl 1 in w350 while walking to bank after we fought LT.. What were you planning to do? claim a win?

pu0XhOQ.png

Aight so we fought LT first, fight was matched. Were taking over the fight and started clearing most, then Fi crashed -.-

After that we found Fi and Cv at 26hill, with EOP east of it. Focused EOP, pushed them to single, then switched to Cv and cleared them up.

Got some pray, walked around and hit EOP again while they were walking down. Slapped them until CP crashed.

After banking we set up a fight with EOP. Had a long fight, and pretty sure we had the lead the whole fight.. then Cv crashed and we dipped.

After that we fought Cv 1on1 again, let me tell more about it.

pu0XhOQ.png

Sd6rXEd.png

PerfumedGaseousAustralianfreshwatercroco

After getting mass pm'd by a mad Cv kid to fight them, we rushed them east of CA.

Fought them 32 vs 45, down 13 NP.

After fighting for a while Cv had the upper hand 25v18, but with a strong return unit we managed to turn it around.

Return unit made the fight even again and Cv started to run. some hid inside Ca, while others ran outside and south. we pushed the 15 remaining down to level 5. And We turned around back to Ca to kill the ~10 remaining Cv that tried to hide at Ca. 

Walked down with 25 out of 32 remaining.

Cv tried to claim a win in lvl 1 spamming Sup cleared after they dipped with 10-15 remaining.. Nice try tho.

pu0XhOQ.png

11ictaf.jpg

Ham POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNtGs-hu6Q#t=47

Tim POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vPH1_U6_wo

Pics (in order):

pzXs60.png

e1xr6wP.png

clWF4DE.png

TWafp7S.png

lIEh4YL.png

5o71tw.jpg

CHbbTlR.png

2jdjtj9.jpg

2vvozyq.jpg

6YTXyfW.png

5eb6d68a05df4767570c98f3e85255bf.png

600047d948c33aa4450ec5c8619205b6.png

ML1amsP.png

usually dont post aftermaths but ill post one tonight again

just to show you getting cleared that last fight and us ending with 35 not 10-15.

and you re-rushing nothing with 12 and claiming a win.

you claim you cleared us, yet you ran down to level 1 while we had 25 remaining

dropping 7 of us is not clearing.

of you are so confident in your clan winning and clearing us, then why run down to level one while we chased you

usually dont post aftermaths but ill post one tonight again

just to show you getting cleared that last fight and us ending with 35 not 10-15.

and you re-rushing nothing with 12 and claiming a win.

your funny. We pulled north west to get a fall in with our remaining 15 mid fight, and caught our returners, at this point you guys turned back to ca and some walked down to single. Theres video evidence.. We banged them out and walked back to v clearing the stragglers.

Looks like you pulled away from that last fight

We cant win em all boys next time

Not exactly, when god tim died, we pulled north west out of ca, our returners caught up with us at this point as cv  split back into ca and some walking to level 1 as seen in the vid and we cleared them up. I will however admit it was the first time we had a challenging 1v1 with cv (considering we were down 7 and they have addy). I'm interested in seeing where these "35" cv members were left standing as parm said. obviously not where the fight was. 

Not exactly, when god tim died, we pulled north west out of ca, our returners caught up with us at this point as cv  split back into ca and some walking to level 1 as seen in the vid and we cleared them up. I will however admit it was the first time we had a challenging 1v1 with cv (considering we were down 7 and they have addy). I'm interested in seeing where these "35" cv members were left standing as parm said. obviously not where the fight was. 

destroy has spoken

@@lolhpcs we didnt pull away, i was running back to the fight from graves, returning.