Cmon Now ZU....

Cronic

They have no bollocks. All they do is talk and talk but when it actually comes down to fighting 1 vs. 1 they back out of a prep. 

As I posted on our forums, Zu is a terrible excuse of a clan. Don't talk brown sticky stuff if you can't back it up. 

Was looking forward to giving you a good hiding :(

You're just making yourself look even more cauliflower...you flame him for only being available on a certain day and then you say this

I wanted to be on for this massacre so I tried getting him to accept tuesday or thursday but he wouldn't :[

Not too sure why you're so keen to get slapped again l0l, just a clan full of restarts.

WOAH you guys finally doing P2P?!?!?! fuck that brown sticky stuff lets get a p2p prep all seriousness, f2p is boring as brown sticky stuff.

Tried as well, they just gave us more talk...

[17:33] <04@Zachary|0mg> its gonna be 2 ez

[17:33] <12+KINGS|AWAY> p2p plz

[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> l0000l

13[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> 6pm est cronic

[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> friday

01[17:33] <[eOp]Cronic> yh

01[17:34] <[eOp]Cronic> im down to do p2p

[17:34] <12+Barrage|Kyle> wat

[17:34] <04@Zachary|0mg> eop in p2p?

01[17:34] <[eOp]Cronic> we can do both servers if u want

[17:34] <04@Zachary|0mg> did they even win a p2p prep pre eoc

You're just making yourself look even more cauliflower...you flame him for only being available on a certain day and then you say this

Not too sure why you're so keen to get slapped again l0l, just a clan full of restarts.

I never once flamed him for only being on a certain day. Are you lost here?

"Why are you acting big infront of your members"

>Posts propaganda topic for the whole of sharkbrew to see.

We can't prep and go on the P2P trip at the same time, can we? broccoli. We beat you in the only organised prep we've had and you've beat us TWO other times where it's been like under 20 ops where your 30 defence and 9 years of experience vs our 4 months of experience prevailed xd!

sj6rvj.jpg

We can't prep and go on the P2P trip at the same time, can we? broccoli. We beat you in the only organised prep we've had and you've beat us TWO other times where it's been like under 20 ops where your 30 defence and 9 years of experience vs our 4 months of experience prevailed xd!

sj6rvj.jpg

How about next time you don't go asking for a prep if you already have an event (which you didn't at the time, it's just your excuse now).

Looks like it's not just the ranks in ZU that are scared to fight, it's the members too.

Please query me in IRC when you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.

How about next time you don't go asking for a prep if you already have an event (which you didn't at the time, it's just your excuse now).

Looks like it's not just the ranks in ZU that are scared to fight, it's the members too.

Please query me in IRC when you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.

damn shawty bogus

We didn't have an event at the time, thanks for confirming! Sorry we don't want to ditch the rest of the pure community and finally start doing P2P, just so we can beat you again xd. Scared to fight when we've already beat you? Cmon now Eop.... xd

sj6rvj.jpg

Tried as well, they just gave us more talk...

[17:33] <04@Zachary|0mg> its gonna be 2 ez

[17:33] <12+KINGS|AWAY> p2p plz

[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> l0000l

13[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> 6pm est cronic

[17:33] <04@[ZU]Hidden_> friday

01[17:33] <[eOp]Cronic> yh

01[17:34] <[eOp]Cronic> im down to do p2p

[17:34] <12+Barrage|Kyle> wat

[17:34] <04@Zachary|0mg> eop in p2p?

01[17:34] <[eOp]Cronic> we can do both servers if u want

[17:34] <04@Zachary|0mg> did they even win a p2p prep pre eoc

They talk so much brown sticky stuff but won't accept our p2p prep requests. I hate clan ranks like that, they know deep down they can't compete so they consistantly talk brown sticky stuff but no action from them.

sj6rvj.jpg

Wait you've been clanning for 4 months?