EoP vs Zerg Unit, 2-1 & First to 25 Kills!

Father Justin

Did i stutter brick head?

Lmfao, look at this cocky prick, thinks that his clan is overall greater than ours  because he can win with 100+ cb's, next time you're in a fall in, I'd love if you got a picture of your levels against ours. EoP is nothing but brown sticky stuff that gets interacially gangbanged by Fatality week in and week out. They have the same combats as you and slaughter you. We fight them, they have the respect to acknowledge how we are much lower level than they are and never flame, whereas you think because winning a F25 or a mini you can compare your clan to others instantly. 9 years open and you've never won a fullout on your own, climb off my cock cunt.

Lmfao, look at this cocky prick, thinks that his clan is overall greater than ours  because he can win with 100+ cb's, next time you're in a fall in, I'd love if you got a picture of your levels against ours. EoP is nothing but brown sticky stuff that gets interacially gangbanged by Fatality week in and week out. They have the same combats as you and slaughter you. We fight them, they have the respect to acknowledge how we are much lower level than they are and never flame, whereas you think because winning a F25 or a mini you can compare your clan to others instantly. 9 years open and you've never won a fullout on your own, climb off my cock cunt.

Fatality does not have the same levels as us tho