first look at the protagonist concept art for my light novel series (and more)

Kenan N Kel

hello im working on a light novel/comic book series that i want published one day and just thought i'd share with you guys what i've came up with so far

VoM2s9H.png?1

this is david (just using david as a temporary name) the main character in my series

my series is about a half black half white teenage boy as he struggles to fit in at a new school due to the fact he is half white half black he get's treated poorly by the other students that is majority black/white

example: too white for the blacks and too black for the whites

story starts off with david and his mother moving to a new town to get away from the parents of his father

david goes to school in the new town and after only just arriving things start too turn for the worst

david is beaten up by the local school kids and robbed for what lil money he had

things repeat for a few days

a girl named murquisha (not real name) notices him getting spit on and beat up by the other students

she gets herself involved and gets the boys to stop

she talks with david and they become friends constantly hanging out everyday despite him being looked down upon by everyone

after seeing david and murquisha constantly hanging out the other students become jealous because murquisha was a very smart and beautiful woman and of all people she was hanging out with the "oreo"

​after school was over the students found david walking home alone beat him unconscious then steal his cellphone

they texted murquisha pretending to be david and they had her meet them in the alley behind the movie theater (the movies theater was a popular place david and murquisha liked to visit together)

murquisha showed up but david was nowhere to be seen instead 8 teenage boys surrounded her

want to know what happens next? well when i finish the first volume i will be selling copys for about 5,000,000 coins

Edit: this isn't really the story I'm working on I'm not dumb enough to leak that brown sticky stuff so some1 on here can steal it Edited by Invisible Boy

hello im working on a light novel/comic book series that i want published one day and just thought i'd share with you guys what i've came up with so far

VoM2s9H.png?1

this is david (just using david as a temporary name) the main character in my series

my series is about a half black half white teenage boy as he struggles to fit in at a new school due to the fact he is half white half black he get's treated poorly by the other students that is majority black/white

example: too white for the blacks and too black for the whites

story starts off with david and his mother moving to a new town to get away from the parents of his father

david goes to school in the new town and after only just arriving things start too turn for the worst

david is beaten up by the local school kids and robbed for what lil money he had

things repeat for a few days

a girl named murquisha (not real name) notices him getting spit on and beat up by the other students

she gets herself involved and gets the boys to stop

she talks with david and they become friends constantly hanging out everyday despite him being looked down upon by everyone

after seeing david and murquisha constantly hanging out the other students become jealous because murquisha was a very smart and beautiful woman and of all people she was hanging out with the "oreo"

​after school was over the students found david walking home alone beat him unconscious then steal his cellphone

they texted murquisha pretending to be david and they had her meet them in the alley behind the movie theater (the movies theater was a popular place david and murquisha liked to visit together)

murquisha showed up but david was nowhere to be seen instead 8 teenage boys surrounded her

want to know what happens next? well when i finish the first volume i will be selling copys for about 5,000,000 coins

Edit: this isn't really the story I'm working on I'm not dumb enough to leak that brown sticky stuff so some1 on here can steal it

Gj kenan and kel