Game Over vs Rage | P2P Mini | 2-1 Ft. Clutch

Game Over

Guest eOp sharpshooter

Hi im a midget lmao

every dog has thier day sliteye gook

dmk forums l0l

S3dwXXo.png

MFW so hyped over 1 mini win l0000000l ur still dogbrown sticky stuff circlepoop

Cj fucking sucks lol

Tell me about it. They tried taking Tuk, Nate and others from our memberlist to compete and failed. They win 1 mini and some how think they're the best out there, forgetting the countless times we've smoked their brown sticky stuff team and clan. They posted 1 mini win on 8 websites to try get hype, views, attention etc. Never forget we made u our bitches cj.

Tell me about it. They tried taking Tuk, Nate and others from our memberlist to compete and failed. They win 1 mini and some how think they're the best out there, forgetting the countless times we've smoked their waste product team and clan. They posted 1 mini win on 8 websites to try get hype, views, attention etc. Never forget we made u our bitches cj.

cj need to pipedown or munapäät coming for their necks too

@@Game Over @@Circlejerk y'all should do a best of 3-5 sets to declare the best team and for true bragging rights. Once the winner is declared, all beef should be dropped. All this flame is unneeded and annoying.

I agree the flame is not needed, but Circlejerk are literally all terribly warrers and were gifted a win because of mistakes Game Over member made in the mini. They have one of the worst records of any mini team ever and will never be on the level of any of the best teams.