LowKey Joins Ascent

mother

You're wearing an Ascent shirt.  Go back to the basement.

First off our forums are completly secure, second off Lowkey has no brains to hack anyone Parm was the only rank in CV allowing the hackings to go around, and if he decides to attack Ascent I have info required to take action. Third off if you think i'm going to allow the community to force me to decline one of my friends over the simple fact that you experimental monkeys think he's actually capeable of doing harm to a clan as a member? That is preposterous. Third of all if you're mad over the simple fact that your clan cannot beat us? Maybe you should make a clan and see how that go's moron. It's obvious your life is revolved around Idiocy and needs to come to a end. By that I mean i hope you get 9/11'd. Good luck in life moron hopefully those "Sharkbrew bucks" pay your rent spaz.

First off our forums are completly secure, second off Lowkey has no brains to hack anyone Parm was the only rank in CV allowing the hackings to go around, and if he decides to attack Ascent I have info required to take action. Third off if you think i'm going to allow the community to force me to decline one of my friends over the simple fact that you experimental monkeys think he's actually capeable of doing harm to a clan as a member? That is preposterous. Third of all if you're mad over the simple fact that your clan cannot beat us? Maybe you should make a clan and see how that go's moron. It's obvious your life is revolved around Idiocy and needs to come to a end. By that I mean i hope you get 9/11'd. Good luck in life moron hopefully those "Sharkbrew bucks" pay your rent spaz.

Son, take your pills! You act like the forums are safe but they're already leaked. Shall I reveal? @@Brad :)