[EXPOSED] How much money is RSW making?

slushpuppy

Vote  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• $500-$1000
    • $1000-$2000
    • $3000++

You can use component binding in JSF. You look pretty dumb arguing me over the framework that I didnt make.

tMAVbBv.png

If you call mine basic, then what do you call this?

QjcKw20.png

I would say garbage.

Who said it took me 2 months, where did you get that info? 

If you can come up with a better in 2 hours why didnt you do it in your 4 years? Are you that busy you dont have 2 hours for your beloved community?

Btw I am not a web developer, this is a whole new area to me. Funny to see someone flaming me who has been doing this for years and is still clueless.

You can close the topic when you are finished.

:)  :)  :)

You still chose the framwork dumbass.

The full utilization of JEE is not seen in your CWL, but in situations where you have project teams working on multiple modules & JEE is far easier to scale than PHP/HHVM Ngnix stack.

It's like trying to drive in city traffic on overdrive gear.

Can you use component binding to generate raw .js files?

I don't give a fuck about that page at all, barely even touched the frontend of the tourny app.

All the work done to ladder is to make it easier for my ranks to add preps and fixing the ELO calculations. Nothing was touched on the front end.

The memberlist took me net 4 hours of coding time excluding debugging and subsequent patches: http://www.sharkbrew.com/runescape/index.php/memberlist?/93/Ruin

It is far more sophisticated than that cauliflower dynamically generated table you call an app.

Your clan ranks, after contracting you, said the CWL would be after Christmas, then NYD, then middle of Jan. We only ended up seeing the ladder in Feb.

So if your framework is so easy, I am not sure what is taking you so long.. unless you are mentally deficient in real life.

Oh so you are not a web developer? Unless you have real life insecurities, you should shut the fuck up and listen when an experienced web developer is criticizing your work.

You still chose the framwork dumbass.

The full utilization of JEE is not seen in your CWL, but in situations where you have project teams working on multiple modules & JEE is far easier to scale than PHP/HHVM Ngnix stack.

It's like trying to drive in city traffic on overdrive gear.

Can you use component binding to generate raw .js files?

I don't give a fuck about that page at all, barely even touched the frontend of the tourny app.

All the work done to ladder is to make it easier for my ranks to add preps and fixing the ELO calculations. Nothing was touched on the front end.

The memberlist took me net 4 hours of coding time excluding debugging and subsequent patches: http://www.sharkbrew.com/runescape/index.php/memberlist?/93/Ruin

It is far more sophisticated than that cauliflower dynamically generated table you call an app.

Your clan ranks, after contracting you, said the CWL would be after Christmas, then NYD, then middle of Jan. We only ended up seeing the ladder in Feb.

So if your framework is so easy, I am not sure what is taking you so long.. unless you are mentally deficient in real life.

Oh so you are not a web developer? Unless you have real life insecurities, you should shut the fuck up and listen when an experienced web developer is criticizing your work.

I chose the framework because it was a lot less time to make for me than learning php frameworks and it suited well RSW's needs. I know perfectly what JEE is for, thanks, you dont need to give lessons about something you barely even know.

You are comparing my ladder site to the memberlist now which is kinda cauliflower. If I had to do a single page memberlist I would have used simple php and find a suitable js framework too.

I wasnt working on the ladder too much I had more important stuff to do in January.

All I see here is a mad guy making a topic to flame bait people, then it backfires, he switches subject and now he is pretending to be some kind of king at his profession.  ;)

I used to think you are a smart guy, but you lost all my respect in the past 2 days. 

I chose the framework because it was a lot less time to make for me than learning php frameworks and it suited well RSW's needs. I know perfectly what JEE is for, thanks, you dont need to give lessons about something you barely even know.

You are comparing my ladder site to the memberlist now which is kinda cauliflower. If I had to do a single page memberlist I would have used simple php and find a suitable js framework too.

I wasnt working on the ladder too much I had more important stuff to do in January.

All I see here is a mad guy making a topic to flame bait people, then it backfires, he switches subject and now he is pretending to be some kind of king at his profession.  ;)

I used to think you are a smart guy, but you lost all my respect in the past 2 days. 

Speaking about your knowledge, I noticed you failed to answer my question:

"Can you use component binding to generate raw .js files?"

I know you are trying to protect you reputation here but please stop your delusions that running JSF for RSW is a good choice. From what I understand, none of the high ranks are sysadmins and you are the only rank capable on that site of pulling data from database and spitting out onto the screen.

Forcing a small site like RSW to run dual critical software stacks is a recipe for disaster.

I'll just wait for when everything unravels itself in the future and enjoy the drama.

And these 2 days, it appears that you seem more interested in getting a comeuppance over me rather than addressing my concerns for your site. Really does demonstrate your maturity level.

Speaking about your knowledge, I noticed you failed to answer my question:

"Can you use component binding to generate raw .js files?"

I know you are trying to protect you reputation here but please stop your delusions that running JSF for RSW is a good choice. From what I understand, none of the high ranks are sysadmins and you are the only rank capable on that site of pulling data from database and spitting out onto the screen.

Forcing a small site like RSW to run dual critical software stacks is a recipe for disaster.

I'll just wait for when everything unravels itself in the future and enjoy the drama.

And these 2 days, it appears that you seem more interested in getting a comeuppance over me rather than addressing my concerns for your site. Really does demonstrate your maturity level.

I dont use any own js code in this project, why dont you look it up yourself? I noticed you are dodging a lot of my points too.

I didnt say it was the best choice but it is ready and working and it fulfills RSW's needs.

I am defending myself because you are trying to badmouth me finding mistakes I made. You failed hard, just because you are a php guru it doesnt mean your a king at everything.

Why do you bring up the RSW staff's incompetence again? I told you already I am willing to maintain this for them, I wont be giving this to anyone.

Talking about maturity levels, there arent any concerns for my site, the issue here is you trying to own everybody.

I could deob your js codes and find mistakes in them but I have better things to do.

Worry about your own sh1tshow and stay on subject in the topic.

I dont use any own js code in this project, why dont you look it up yourself? I noticed you are dodging a lot of my points too.

I didnt say it was the best choice but it is ready and working and it fulfills RSW's needs.

I am defending myself because you are trying to badmouth me finding mistakes I made. You failed hard, just because you are a php guru it doesnt mean your a king at everything.

Why do you bring up the RSW staff's incompetence again? I told you already I am willing to maintain this for them, I wont be giving this to anyone.

Talking about maturity levels, there arent any concerns for my site, the issue here is you trying to own everybody.

I could deob your js codes and find mistakes in them but I have better things to do.

Worry about your own sh1tshow and stay on subject in the topic.

So not having any self written JS code somehow precludes you from answering a fundamental web dev question of the framework you are using? What kind of fucked up logic is that? Might I remind you that it was you who kept banging on about the "hacks" of PHP.

I am sure RSW would take your word for it considering they are in a desperate state, but I wouldn't.

Only a dumb fuck like yourself would think deorb JS file would revert back to its original state for you to find "flaws"

This topic was never about the subject at hand the moment you tried to hype this topic on RSW, while calling it the roasting of slushpuppy. It is your fault that you made this topic personal and you are now crying about how I am badmouthing you.

So not having any self written JS code somehow precludes you from answering a fundamental web dev question of the framework you are using? What kind of fucked up logic is that? Might I remind you that it was you who kept banging on about the "hacks" of PHP.

I am sure RSW would take your word for it considering they are in a desperate state, but I wouldn't.

Only a dumb fuck like yourself would think deorb JS file would revert back to its original state for you to find "flaws"

This topic was never about the subject at hand the moment you tried to hype this topic on RSW, while calling it the roasting of slushpuppy. It is your fault that you made this topic personal and you are now crying about how I am badmouthing you.

I told you already you can reference any elements with binding in JSF. Its not a hack, read the documentation or some tutorial you moron.

http://illegalargumentexception.blogspot.hu/2009/02/jsf-working-with-component-ids.html

Its not like it would be harder to read a stuctured java code separated from the template, its a lot easier to understand and maintain. No one gives a sh1t about you.

Deorb JS file? I think I know much more about deobfuscation than you do, but let me know if this is your expertise too, I will ask for your advices!

You made it personal after the topic backfired at you. Come up with better arguments if you want to badmouth me, cause you failed hard.

You call yourself a web developer but you have no clue about anything else besides php, you are just a narrow minded uppish prick.

I told you already you can reference any elements with binding in JSF. Its not a hack, read the documentation or some tutorial you moron.

http://illegalargumentexception.blogspot.hu/2009/02/jsf-working-with-component-ids.html

Its not like it would be harder to read a stuctured java code separated from the template, its a lot easier to understand and maintain. No one gives a sh1t about you.

Deorb JS file? I think I know much more about deobfuscation than you do, but let me know if this is your expertise too, I will ask for your advices!

You made it personal after the topic backfired at you. Come up with better arguments if you want to badmouth me, cause you failed hard.

You call yourself a web developer but you have no clue about anything else besides php, you are just a narrow minded uppish prick.

Learn to read moron. Can you reference elements from an external javascript file? Simple yes or no.

Yeah reading rs client hacking tutorials sure makes you an expert on deorbfuscation. LMFAO.

I don't remember calling my goon friends to cheerlead me or boastingabout about flaming another person on an irrelevant site.

How has it backfired? All I can see is you trying to deflect all my questions while telling me how much i failed.. ironically.

Learn to read moron. Can you reference elements from an external javascript file? Simple yes or no.

Yeah reading rs client hacking tutorials sure makes you an expert on deorbfuscation. LMFAO.

I don't remember calling my goon friends to cheerlead me or boastingabout about flaming another person on an irrelevant site.

How has it backfired? All I can see is you trying to deflect all my questions while telling me how much i failed.. ironically.

Yes.

Ye lmfao thats all you need to know about byte code manipulation. Btw its called obfuscation, not orbfuscation, not sure if you mistyped it again or you have no idea at all what the word is.

I dont remember posting a flame bait topic on my forums, thats only your tool to boost your moral. 

This topic isnt even a real discussion since people can only choose from unreal options in the poll (the income is probably less than 100$ a month). Real mature topic of an administrator, I thought only fake accounts are allowed to troll on this site.

Read the title id1ot then look at all the comments of your people, what they think about RSW's and your money business.

Just looking at the way of showing success on this forums (likes and banter feedbacks) its fair to say this topic has backfired.

4ORXHj1.png

r98vhs1.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to take this to a personal fight, why dont you make a topic on this forums with a poll, which one would people like better?

This one:

QjcKw20.png

Or this one:

tMAVbBv.png

You would be sh1tting your pants if someone did that.

;)

Yes.

Ye lmfao thats all you need to know about byte code manipulation. Btw its called obfuscation, not orbfuscation, not sure if you mistyped it again or you have no idea at all what the word is.

I dont remember posting a flame bait topic on my forums, thats only your tool to boost your moral. 

This topic isnt even a real discussion since people can only choose from unreal options in the poll (the income is probably less than 100$ a month). Real mature topic of an administrator, I thought only fake accounts are allowed to troll on this site.

Read the title id1ot then look at all the comments of your people, what they think about RSW's and your money business.

Just looking at the way of showing success on this forums (likes and banter feedbacks) its fair to say this topic has backfired.

4ORXHj1.png

r98vhs1.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to take this to a personal fight, why dont you make a topic on this forums with a poll, which one would people like better?

This one:

QjcKw20.png

Or this one:

tMAVbBv.png

You would be sh1tting your pants if someone did that.

;)

Don't dodge the technical questions while resorting to ad homniem attacks because you cannot answer them ;)

Also a misspelling pales in comparison to a joker who thinks you can reverse engineer a compiled program or obbed script to its source to find flaws in it.

My topic definitely baited alot of your back from RSW and forced RSW to declare how much they are earning :)

I could get you the screenshot of you boasting about downing slushpuppy in your site's status updates, but it appears to be down at the moment.

Don't dodge the technical questions while resorting to ad homniem attacks because you cannot answer them ;)

Also a misspelling pales in comparison to a joker who thinks you can reverse engineer a compiled program or obbed script to its source to find flaws in it.

My topic definitely baited alot of your back from RSW and forced RSW to declare how much they are earning :)

I could get you the screenshot of you boasting about downing slushpuppy in your site's status updates, but it appears to be down at the moment.

I answered all your previous questions and even gave you links to prove but you are too stubborn to read them. You asked for a simple yes or no, I am not sure if you are serious now. Anyways its a waste of time discussing any techinal related stuff with you.

You are dumb if you think obfuscation protects your code 100%, anything can be deobufscated with time and knowledge. Of course I dont plan to touch your sh1t since I dont have the time for it and I am not a prick unlike you.

They didnt declare anything, they just asked the community if they wanted to see ads.

Posting a status update is different than posting a topic. The site is up btw nice try.

Why didnt you react to majority of the points in my last post? You are dodging me again.  :P

I answered all your previous questions and even gave you links to prove but you are too stubborn to read them. You asked for a simple yes or no, I am not sure if you are serious now. Anyways its a waste of time discussing any techinal related stuff with you.

You are dumb if you think obfuscation protects your code 100%, anything can be deobufscated with time and knowledge. Of course I dont plan to touch your sh1t since I dont have the time for it and I am not a prick unlike you.

They didnt declare anything, they just asked the community if they wanted to see ads.

Posting a status update is different than posting a topic. The site is up btw nice try.

Why didnt you react to majority of the points in my last post? You are dodging me again.  :P

Your last example is for inline javascript. I asked for external.

I don't remember recalling ever saying obbed codes are bulletproof? But you seem to have this idea that you can reverse engineer my codes to source state to see flaws in my codes...

Inside that topic, they are also going to make mention how much they are earning.

vgnV3Y6.png

In your view, may I ask how the 3 sharkbrew ads is a massive money making business while the 6 RSW ads somehow is than $100?

Please learn to read so I can move on to owning your other points.