The self destructive community

slushpuppy

These forums have more events posted than Zybez half the time, this commmunity is far from dead, you guys just claimed it was and turned into mains because you were the scum of the community and every clan would have slumped SV into closure if you didn't.

FI pulled 55 so ZU decides to team with them, nice logic lmao. You don't need to wear the same team capes to hit SV, thats perhaps the most broccolied excuse I ever heard lmao. FI and ZU reached a new low during this event, normally it used to be CP/MM that used to make themselves look like retards at these kind of events.

There will always be 1-2 pathetic clans that are uncapable of participating in any type of planned event, I figured something would fuck up with this event but I figured ZU/FI would atleast be smarter than that.

why are you so angry? go hack your rank team again

These forums have more events posted than Zybez half the time, this commmunity is far from dead, you guys just claimed it was and turned into mains because you were the scum of the community and every clan would have slumped SV into closure if you didn't.

FI pulled 55 so ZU decides to team with them, nice logic lmao. You don't need to wear the same team capes to hit SV, thats perhaps the most broccolied excuse I ever heard lmao. FI and ZU reached a new low during this event, normally it used to be CP/MM that used to make themselves look like retards at these kind of events.

There will always be 1-2 pathetic clans that are uncapable of participating in any type of planned event, I figured something would fuck up with this event but I figured ZU/FI would atleast be smarter than that.

lol eop

hahahaa holy fuck look at all the butt hurt fucking clans hahaha^, Slushpuppy you planned this event poorly, if you were to think mains WEREN'T going to crash and pures WEREN'T going to team i'd take you as a fool and not have experience with the previous RvB's, yousaid Green vs, Blue, vs Red etc etc, and we were both green clans? Who gives a flying fuck? I wouldn't have cared if Ascent + Sup + Foe came against us, would have made it far more better and active. Your fault don't complain about the fact that we teamed, we played it smart, lived, got our loot and won. Now both clans are laughing at all you fuckheads. #Zutality #1, ty 4 scims fgts.

hahahaa holy fuck look at all the butt hurt fucking clans hahaha^, Slushpuppy you planned this event poorly, if you were to think mains WEREN'T going to crash and pures WEREN'T going to team i'd take you as a fool and not have experience with the previous RvB's, yousaid Green vs, Blue, vs Red etc etc, and we were both green clans? Who gives a flying fuck? I wouldn't have cared if Ascent + Sup + Foe came against us, would have made it far more better and active. Your fault don't complain about the fact that we teamed, we played it smart, lived, got our loot and won. Now both clans are laughing at all you fuckheads. #Zutality #1, ty 4 scims fgts.

LOL at you lieing on these forums because i killed u 3 times my self with cp on saturday.