Unbreakable vs Misfits 35v35 P2P Prep 2-1

UB Public Relations

Can everybody stop being broccolied and salty AF?

I want to congratulate UB with their win!

They did a good job and punished us on the mistakes we made and showed what we lack.

We knew it wasnt going to be easy and we probably wouldnt win the prep.

Bare in mind they are pretty much TLP and got way more experience in clanning then Misfits.

Considering we won the first round in a defending role tells me we arent 'complete dogbrown sticky stuff'.

To reply why we pull so 'little' on the prep compared to our friday trips: we are a 1 server (for the moment) based P2P Wilderness clan.

Also we (Unbreakable + Misfits) had to cancel our first preps due to jagex having dogbrown sticky stuff servers.

If that didnt happen we probs could of pulled more so UB didnt have to sit 15+ people  :unsure:.

Some of us simply do not care enough about the clanwars preps as I would like to see.

For those flaming we bring a cumload of invites just visit our forums (and memberlist). 

We pulled 60+ before Ianspam asked to stream our trips so can stop using that brown sticky stuffty argument now, do your homework.

Let's hope thats clear now?

Can we for once please stop making Sharkbrew a friggen saltmine?

I'd rather see people giving their critical view on things.

You want a pure community?

Start acting like a community.

Most of us are around 20 years + so please start acting like it (note towards everybody on this forum).

Once again, congratulations UB on your win! 

I'm looking forward to a rematch soon to check our improvement over time  ;) 

Sincerely and with much love,

Koed Beastly  :)

hey thanks for the kind response. we're actually nice guys and im sure u guys r too, we're all just kidding around =p