Racist Unbreakable Clan Friday Pwnage ft. hanging misfits from tree

UB Public Relations

thats not 2 hours?? what was he enjoying for the other one hour and 48 minutes

You have to be one of the dumbest people on sharkbrew lol #Misfits have multiple 10minute+ povs. (footage that was sped up)

+ were streaming our location all trip long so I don't see how you can sit here and dispute that

who spends 2 hours watching a pk trip of a clan theyre not even in rofl

You have to be one of the dumbest people on sharkbrew lol #Misfits have multiple 10minute+ povs. (footage that was sped up)

+ were streaming our location all trip long so I don't see how you can sit here and dispute that

is the education system that bad in new york city? nice reading comprehension dude, please read the conversation you're responding to before you post come on man its not hard to do

when does 10 minutes = 2 hours man im sitting here shaking my head, you have to be trolling me right now

is the education system that bad in new york city? nice reading comprehension dude, please read the conversation you're responding to before you post come on man its not hard to do

when does 10 minutes = 2 hours man im sitting here shaking my head, you have to be trolling me right now

You obviously did not do well in reading comprehension. 10 minutes does not equal 2 hours or 120 minutes. Let me dumb it down for you.

There were multiple videos with 10 minutes worth of action, that was also edited at increased speeds of 200%. Basic mathematics, reading comprehension, and a small bit of clanning experience is all you need to understand that. 10minutes worth of action is A LOT of action.

With all that being said, I am a fool for even replying to you, and assuming that you have even the smallest of functional brain cells. I am very silly but Ty for the conversation.

You obviously did not do well in reading comprehension. 10 minutes does not equal 2 hours or 120 minutes. Let me dumb it down for you.

There were multiple videos with 10 minutes worth of action, that was also edited at increased speeds of 200%. Basic mathematics, reading comprehension, and a small bit of clanning experience is all you need to understand that. 10minutes worth of action is A LOT of action.

With all that being said, I am a fool for even replying to you, and assuming that you have even the smallest of functional brain cells. I am very silly but Ty for the conversation.

what are you even arguing? im saying you didnt have 2 hours worth of action in fact you probably had 20 minutes worth of action (200% of 10 minutes is 20 minutes i dont expect you to know that) so you were doing nothing for an hour and 40 minutes like my initial post indicated 

man you really have to read before you post you're making yourself sound really dumb

because a 30 second clip is equal to watching your clan stand in singles for an hour and a half

Did you forget that you said this? lmao.

Moral of the story: Misfits had more action than you, we are more sexually appealing irl and we won again

apparently ub members

Did you forget that you said this? lmao.

Moral of the story: Misfits had more action than you, we are more sexually appealing irl and we won again

i was refering to the 30 second twitch clip of us flaming purespam? jesus christ there are blatant troll accounts on this website that dont post as dumb shit as you do man. come on

just read the topic from the beginning before you hurt yourself overthinking this you clown

what are you even arguing? im saying you didnt have 2 hours worth of action in fact you probably had 20 minutes worth of action (200% of 10 minutes is 20 minutes i dont expect you to know that) so you were doing nothing for an hour and 40 minutes like my initial post indicated

man you really have to read before you post you're making yourself sound really dumb

we had an estimated 20 minutes worth of action that was published on vid. The rest was genuinely clans (you) avoiding us. I can put that on vid took of you want but that would be boring IMO. There is no excuse as we stream

on a regular basis. Take the L like a man

we had an estimated 20 minutes worth of action that was published on vid. The rest was genuinely clans (you) avoiding us. I can put that on vid took of you want but that would be boring IMO. There is no excuse as we stream

can you p l e a s e read all the posts before you reply... i never said you didnt have action... you're looking dumber with every post you make man come on

thats not 2 hours?? what was he enjoying for the other one hour and 48 minutes

im assuming you challenged my opinion because i asked what was he enjoying watching for the 1 hour and 50 minutes you werent fight... then in whatever language you were typing in stated that: I can put that on vid took of you want but that would be boring IMO. im assuming that means the rest of your trip was uninteresting like i initially stated??

get a grip man come on

im assuming you challenged my opinion because i asked what was he enjoying watching for the 1 hour and 50 minutes you werent fight... then in whatever language you were typing in stated that: I can put that on vid took of you want but that would be boring IMO. im assuming that means the rest of your trip was uninteresting like i initially stated??

get a grip man come on

You're starting to sound a little emotional. I'm going to drop it now. Great conversation