CP

Foe_Abdullah

cp vidding on mains, stay tuned cp :)

yo @@Maaku can i ask what fucking music is this, dumb emo l0l

cp vidding on mains, stay tuned cp :)

Those jokes are literally why nobody cares about you  :D keep trying britbong you are just a slave in every clan where u join

AWGh4YI.png

you make topics for cp 24/7 i agree you are an emo and you have no friends irl cry more fo maaku

There is literally no point to argue with british 16years old looking rat who goes to snowboard with his dad

you make topics for cp 24/7 i agree you are an emo and you have no friends irl cry more fo maaku

I almost want to leak my own irl only so you can see who u are talking to you skinny rat

There is literally no point to argue with british 16years old looking rat who goes to snowboard with his dad

comon man u got my irl off an eop irl thread which doesn't bother me, we all know you are 20 years old/19 and you cut yourself to this music irl, ps im 18 haha!

vidding on main l0l, get a job and buy a pure l0l

I almost want to leak my own irl only so you can see who u are talking to you skinny rat

skinny? l0l. also if you did that you know you;d be making a mistake, ugly emo fuck

comon man u got my irl off an eop irl thread which doesn't bother me, we all know you are 20 years old/19 and you cut yourself to this music irl, ps im 18 haha!

vidding on main l0l, get a job and buy a pure l0l

skinny? l0l. also if you did that you know you;d be making a mistake, ugly emo fuck

Nobody in eop likes you and one of your high ranks personally told me that you got accepted as a slave so what is your point even playing this game? Keep quoting me with that same emo brown sticky stuff lol that is all what is in 18yrs old british kids head

Nobody in eop likes you and one of your high ranks personally told me that you got accepted as slave so what is your point even playing this game? Keep quoting me with that same emo brown sticky stuff lol that is all what is in 18yrs old british kids head

EMO IRL L000000000000000000

making up fake brown sticky stuff when you can't back anything up, all i know is you slave make topics for CP and you're still an elder in a clan that auto ranks leaders

making up fake brown sticky stuff when you can't back anything up, all i know is you slave make topics for CP and you're still an elder in a clan that auto ranks leaders

So you finally realise that you got auto rank leader in cp :D well done british people are not that cauliflower as they look

So you finally realise that you got auto rank leader in cp :D well done british people are not that cauliflower as they look

lol awkward when I lead cp before you were in cp l0l0l! you are new and you are a finnish emo, accept that :)

ps: waiting for ugly fat finnish irl

It is not really worth it to argue with british 18years old kid lol  calling people emo in 2k17? Im 3 years older than you so im not interested to talk about ur lifestyle choices

It is not really worth it to argue with british 18years old kid lol  calling people emo in 2k17? Im 3 years older than you so i dont have time to talk about ur lifestyle choices

but you keep quoting me l0l, YOU ARE A FINNISH LOW LIFE EMO, AND YOU ARE A DROPOUT L0LL0L0L0L

lol awkward when I lead cp before you were in cp l0l0l! you are new and you are a finnish emo, accept that :)

ps: waiting for ugly fat finnish irl

I tought that you finally found it out that auto leader rank in cp is literally nothing because it has been always elders who lead cp

$Maaku

Member Since 23 Dec 2014

I tought that you finally found it out that auto leader rank in cp is literally nothing because it has been always elders who lead cp

$Maaku

Member Since 23 Dec 2014

l0l0l0l FAKE ACCOUNT GADFNIGADFNIHNI IM DEAD,

You realise sam gave fake accounts to every fake elder including yourself.

but you keep quoting me l0l, YOU ARE A FINNISH LOW LIFE EMO, AND YOU ARE A DROPOUT L0LL0L0L0L

I know your age already so you dont have act like this anymore IT ME 18YRS OLD JORDAI BRITBONG NAVY SEAL CALLING PEOPLE EMO AND bundle of twigs HEH 

People who have been around in pure community longer than british jordai will actually know when i joined cp first time so dont try that

I would like to talk with this kids parents seriously

Are you done already britbong? Im feeling so lonely here that im gonna ask ur dads phone number from ur new eop friends LOL 

wow what you gonna say? LOL UR A MUTE AHAHAHA

You use the same phone with ur dad so it is not problem for you to find out

wow what you gonna say? LOL UR A MUTE AHAHAHA

Btw forgot to tell you that everytime when you quote me and you have nothing interested to say it will make things worse

You use the same phone with ur dad so it is not problem for you to find out

Btw forgot to tell you that everytime when you quote me and you have nothing interested to say it will make things worse

btw i forgot to tell you that i didn't ask maaku, now quit trying to be relevant.