CP

Foe_Abdullah

Why it always has to be me to deal with this british kids? English is not even my main language 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kyp 

Im down for quitting anyday for being relevant if kids like you would stop quoting me

Im down for quitting anyday for being relevant if kids like you would stop quoting me

You lost. Go home, put some emo screamo on and cry

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kyp 

You lost. Go home, put some emo screamo on and cry

If you still want to talk about music what i listen i want heavily suggest screamo for you specially now when literally everyone is laughing at you AND you feel like british 18years old virgin which you are 

If you still want to talk about music what i listen i want heavily suggest screamo for you specially now when literally everyone is laughing at you AND you feel like british 18years old virgin which you pretty much are 

except i live a normal life, yet you are sat here listening to screamo and staying inside all day.

except i live a normal life, yet you are sat here listening to screamo and staying inside all day.

That is what i actually wanted to ask from your dad lol are you normal? Go to listen some radio edm that is enough creative and cool music for slow british kid

just focus

Jordai will slave vid today

That is what i actually wanted to ask from your dad lol are you normal? Go to listen some radio edm that is enough creative and cool music for slow british kid

Jordai will slave vid today

lol as i said, you are a MUTE you have no voice you fuckin emo l0l

wut? l0l that's something i'd say when i was 12 l0l

aren't you a mute l0l, you probs scared to speak aha

I would be scared to speak if i sound like you  

wut? l0l that's something i'd say when i was 12 l0l

aren't you a mute l0l, you probs scared to speak aha

You have literally worst jokes ever that is why nobody cares about you in pure community or irl

I would be scared to speak if i sound like you  

You have literally worst jokes ever that is why nobody cares about you in pure community or irl

so why if no one cares, why do u quote me and make topics about me if you don;t care

you are getting bullied on ur own posts lol. Stick to being emo irl LOL speak up with that muted mic h

so why if no one cares, why do u quote me and make topics about me if you don;t care

you are getting bullied on ur own posts lol. Stick to being emo irl LOL speak up with that muted mic h

Nobody else will read ur same brown sticky stuff jokes than me but i actually enjoy making kids feel bad

You are waste of time kid u dont even say anything else than EMO EMO FUCK UR MOM IM 18YRS OLD BRITISH JORDAN

You will try to join supremacy next after u get bullied out of eop rat