Walking Dead discussion [Spoilers]

Member Foxy

No, how can Bob be infected? He didn't get bit or anything.

I think by the mid season finale the cannibal guys will be dealt with, it seems theres just a few of them knocking around and when Rick etc catch wind of whats going on, they're gonna annihilate their entire group. The second half of the season will probably deal with the guys who kidnapped Beth, heard some rumours about another certain individual getting captured by them too. Curious as to who they are though.

I think by the mid season finale the cannibal guys will be dealt with, it seems theres just a few of them knocking around and when Rick etc catch wind of whats going on, they're gonna annihilate their entire group. The second half of the season will probably deal with the guys who kidnapped Beth, heard some rumours about another certain individual getting captured by them too. Curious as to who they are though.

He did get bit why do you think he was crying and said to his girlfriend '1 More Kiss' remember the walker in the water grabbed him and he must his fingers in the walkers mouth where he got bit thats why he didn't show his hand.

Bob did get bit he  was crying and was going to turn thats why he left the church after the gathering crying.