EOP vs Misfits 2-0 ft blind rushing and getting perfected

17_

hitting up ween

Kid went into hiding after I joined and laid low in olympiss and now joined foc with togo to get bullied by us this weekend. This emotional wreck took a misspelled name ingame sold to him by Nick, "Puvlerise" instead of "Pulverize" l0l.

Kid went into hiding after I joined and laid low in olympiss and now joined foc with togo to get bullied by us this weekend. This emotional wreck took a misspelled name ingame sold to him by Nick, "Puvlerise" instead of "Pulverize" l0l.

Got dang it weener

1. Retired in op cause barely played

2. Didn't buy the name

3. Didn't you attempt to get like 4 names which you typed wrong? l0l

1. Retired in op cause barely played

2. Didn't buy the name

3. Didn't you attempt to get like 4 names which you typed wrong? l0l

You stepped down when I joined, left when I got accepted and got bullied by everyone in EoP TS daily l0l. You even muted me and came in under Holy Dreams' name LOL. You bought and use a misspelled RSN from Nick and he scared you into giving your own acc away to him you ugly deformed goblin fuck. Bullied to olympiss and now Foc l0l.

Didn't you PM 17 to make me stop having your IRL in my ava and posting it on forums rofl

idk why this chops guy is trying to act all big now when he was in eop ts at 4am crying about his whale of a girlfriend leaving him

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ you fucking bundle of twigs you removed Insty from group chat for bullying you online l000l