Sv+RD ?

Cautionss

wha wha whaaaa did yo uu st u ddd e rrr? Sorry l0l some eop guys said you sounded like that anyways how about we just be real clearly neither clan is teaming with sv and this is quite a cauliflower topic in general. Any clans who write when mains crash they are teaming are quite slow... maybe even have a st u dd err

It's okay your mother doesnt mind it when my tongue is all in that sugar walls.

btw ill leave the keys on the bench later on, remind her

;)

Lol RD.... if ya'll are that cauliflower thinking SV would actually team with EOP, and thinking we bring hella mains every trip, then you retards just should have stayed closed....cause obviously you're all braindead.

Tanner is usually our only main, and we get camped by SV more than any other clan in RS....hence why tanner even comes on his main.

#Truth.

When i was in EOP cronic openly said 'get the mains in the fall in or they're kicked from the trip'  @@Sith-

You were in eop when? Oh Yeh before we moved to lpc times @@P50s

I don't think you know what's going in eop right now so please shut up

As for RD bringing mains, honestly doubt that's what happened as sv always is there sniping pures but Im pretty sure If they are there and get to pick between eop and RD they would definitely focus on eop.

Lol eop teams with sv

Says rd teamed. Lmao

Cant you eop members see that fatfuck leech is lying to you cuz sv paid him a couple of Twinkies.

Cmon @@Father Justin, you're better than this.

I personally got speared twice by sv then was finished off by 10 eop members. Please explain why sv would spear me if we were teaming. Oh yeah exactly.

Why do clans have to be cauliflower lmfao eop i would hope isnt cauliflower enough to think we teamed with sv... secondly when a clan crashes it doesnt mean anyone is teaming lol you should probably thank rd for giving you a fight down 10 instead of making a whining topic.