Oh no Fatality

debb

Jons is on irc/ts/ingame right now? So is kev? lmfao. Rich is only done because he litterally destroyed every clan on this game (when eop was pulling 8 btw with @@Murd as hc LOL) 

Lmao if u think anyone wanted that justin beiber aussie as leader. Kid faked being a bodybuilder lmfao. It's okay though keep sucking his dick when hes the one that doxed you and made you cry like a little bitch.

Enjoy the texts tonight when i get home lmfao

What does him being on TS/IRC right now have to do with anything? He stepped down as WL because FI was slumping and lost preps back 2 back 2 back. Rich is done because FI is so brown sticky stuff and won't even attend anniversary trips. I was in a seperate TS with Loki/Rich/Tele/Kev and they all just laugh at how you guys keep trying but failing. They say you're wasting your lives and time because the best have moved on already since 2013. Cock has had the worst era in FI history and now you signed up 80 and pulled 50 after 2 months of "training".

You're embarrassing yourself just like how you think you won the black knights fight down 50 l0l. Delusional propaganda reverting to me getting doxed years ago when people already know my name LOL! Ugly lizard 4ner, keep sucking my dick to return. I remember you cried on the mic "please don't leave, give us a couple more weeks, we will be back on top". "take a break if you need to but please don't leave" when I got promoted to Council. LMFAO this is gold roasting your lying ass.

What does him being on TS/IRC right now have to do with anything? He stepped down as WL because FI was slumping and lost preps back 2 back 2 back. Rich is done because FI is so brown sticky stuff and won't even attend anniversary trips. I was in a seperate TS with Loki/Rich/Tele/Kev and they all just laugh at how you guys keep trying but failing. They say you're wasting your lives and time because the best have moved on already since 2013. Cock has had the worst era in FI history and now you signed up 80 and pulled 50 after 2 months of "training".

You're embarrassing yourself just like how you think you won the black knights fight down 50 l0l. Delusional propaganda reverting to me getting doxed years ago when people already know my name LOL! Ugly lizard 4ner, keep sucking my dick to return. I remember you cried on the mic "please don't leave, give us a couple more weeks, we will be back on top". "take a break if you need to but please don't leave" when I got promoted to Council. LMFAO this is gold roasting your lying ass.

Pretty sure Couck was in Fatality when they destroyed everything while him being a high council so i don't think u can talk brown sticky stuff about him lmfao.

Also if i remember u were a 2 day council or something? Im not gonna text ur girl now im just gonna call that horseface

Pretty sure Couck was in Fatality when they destroyed everything while him being a high council so i don't think u can talk brown sticky stuff about him lmfao.

Also if i remember u were a 2 day council or something? Im not gonna text ur girl now im just gonna call that horseface

You not gonna respond to any of my valid points destroying everything you've said so far you ugly fucking lizard?

"What does him being on TS/IRC right now have to do with anything? He stepped down as WL because FI was slumping and lost preps back 2 back 2 back. Rich is done because FI is so brown sticky stuff and won't even attend anniversary trips. I was in a seperate TS with Loki/Rich/Tele/Kev and they all just laugh at how you guys keep trying but failing. They say you're wasting your lives and time because the best have moved on already since 2013. Cock has had the worst era in FI history and now you signed up 80 and pulled 50 after 2 months of "training".

You're embarrassing yourself just like how you think you won the black knights fight down 50 l0l. Delusional propaganda reverting to me getting doxed years ago when people already know my name LOL! Ugly lizard 4ner, keep sucking my dick to return. I remember you cried on the mic "please don't leave, give us a couple more weeks, we will be back on top". "take a break if you need to but please don't leave" when I got promoted to Council. LMFAO this is gold roasting your lying ass."

"When he was highcouncil" aka not doing brown sticky stuff and letting Rich/Cody/ and Chris lead their peak era, not Cock lmfao. Now that lizard boy is by himself he's leading the worst era of fi as a no life lizard on the comp 24/7 doing nothing with your life.