My first time doing GFX

Pain

i like it, personally id remove the background of the characters, but thats ur choice. also if you actually are into learning, this is something u should always keep in mind when doing images/scenes (goes for photography, painting, etc. anything with media basicly)

Image[http://purrfectlyinspired.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Screenshot-31.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

see where those lines meet, thats where you want to place your focus-point(s), in your case the "work harder"-image is placed good, i'd just use the crop tool to give some space on the left side. u have a great opportunity to implement this in your image, it'll automatically be more pleasing for you to look at

also, you've chosen good colors. its a complementary setup, one background-color (blue), and another color on the opposite side of the color-wheel (red) is pleasing to the eye (never 50/50 tho, max 25/75% of those colors, which u did), another reason to remove the brown square-background. i'd make the red a little darker/less saturated though, but thats just personal preference.  ( 

)

yeah u triggered my brain to rant, sorry. If you actually want to learn i think these tips will help you in general too. these rules go for any picture/video etc

also never scale an image only horizontally/vertically. if u'd do that i wouldnt even bother replying, looks like u understood this though. thats good. people in this community dont understand this and it triggers me alot