Circlejerk Vs Foe P2P Miniwar ~2-0

Dannypool

Danny pool I have no idea how you think you can talk any brown sticky stuff when you look like you do irl lmfao.

? You're a truck driver stfu lol, you're literally obsessed with me its actually kinda weird, youre trash at a game that only requires clicking lol. You're emotional get over it lmfao stop talking to me

? You're a truck driver stfu lol, you're literally obsessed with me its actually kinda weird, youre trash at a game that only requires clicking lol. You're emotional get over it lmfao stop talking to me

You keep saying I'm a truck driver? Like atleast I know I'm serious when I say your a four eyed gook who's never gotten his dick wet lmfao. Back 2 the kitchen to help your chink parents with their struggling Chinese food resteraunt bud. #chickenfliedlice

You keep saying I'm a truck driver? Like atleast I know I'm serious when I say your a four eyed gook who's never gotten his dick wet lmfao. Back 2 the kitchen to help your chink parents with their struggling Chinese food resteraunt bud. #chickenfliedlice

I wouldn't say those things to him he will ear ur dog

Lmfao I can tell I hit a nerve you're literally some random spastic who's got angry issues and failing to do anything but play runescape LMFAO. I know your life sucks and it's rough getting by every day lmfao. Dunno what Chinese restaurant you chimp lmfao. This dumb ass can't even spell restaurant properly. I can tell you're mad and very upset lmfao keep getting angry dude and keep begging people to join your brown sticky stuff team lmfao

Lmfao I can tell I hit a nerve you're literally some random spastic who's got angry issues and failing to do anything but play runescape LMFAO. I know your life sucks and it's rough getting by every day lmfao. Dunno what Chinese restaurant you chimp lmfao. This dumb ass can't even spell restaurant properly. I can tell you're mad and very upset lmfao keep getting angry dude and keep begging people to join your brown sticky stuff team lmfao

Idk what you mean by mad. I'm not mad at all. Life's great for me litterally lmfao I'm living the dream I just don't like when little chink maggots like you think they can talk brown sticky stuff because they feel safe over the internet. Just remember even on my absolute worst day all I have to do is look down at my cock and think god bless inagine if I was dannypool. You are actually the ugliest little fucking alien I've ever seen lmao. #chickenfliedlice

Idk what you mean by mad. I'm not mad at all. Life's great for me litterally lmfao I'm living the dream I just don't like when little chink maggots like you think they can talk brown sticky stuff because they feel safe over the internet. Just remember even on my absolute worst day all I have to do is look down at my cock and think god bless inagine if I was dannypool. You are actually the ugliest little fucking alien I've ever seen lmao. #chickenfliedlice

when you're trying to act tough over the internet you irrelevant fuck lmfao. Listen dude talk tough on the internet no one cares lmfao, kid acts like a god when no one likes you l0l stfu please thanks my dood stay mad at how brown sticky stuff you are at a game and at life

when you're trying to act tough over the internet you irrelevant fuck lmfao. Listen dude talk tough on the internet no one cares lmfao, kid acts like a god when no one likes you l0l stfu please thanks my dood stay mad at how brown sticky stuff you are at a game and at life

You keep saying that. If you wanna bring in "irl life" I gross 6k a month and work only half of it lmfao. But that's not the point the point is your a little squinty eyed alien looking fuck and will be a virgin until you either order a bride or a hooker. So you better hit the duel arena bud cause the only way a creature like you ever gets laid is by paying for it