Hate's Fun Friday Unofficial Pk Trip Ft PiC & WAR

Syracuse

dp is envy is it not? they almost lost to a clan with 90% edge recruits. sorry we don't mass recruit dudes that are already in the pure community.

wrong. dp is not envy, dp has nothing to do with envy.. only envy thing in dp is their warlord. LMAO GET SMASHED I HELPED CARRY DP looool dead h8 clan you also got smacked by some od clan yesterday LMFAO just stop thinking u can prep kid u call like u got a frog stuck up ur throat lmao their was a audio or some brown sticky stuff they had

wrong. dp is not envy, dp has nothing to do with envy.. only envy thing in dp is their warlord. LMAO GET SMASHED I HELPED CARRY DP looool dead h8 clan you also got smacked by some od clan yesterday LMFAO just stop thinking u can prep kid u call like u got a frog stuck up ur throat lmao their was a audio or some brown sticky stuff they had

from what I seen when I went into their ts3 I seen hella envy but I guess I'm blind =P also you're leaking first piles in 2017 and we still almost won down several combat levels. I could easily get several people from the pure community to come to my preps and take 3-0's but I'd rather lose and start brand new. when your clans starts to lose I can guarantee you will all be demoralized and you will slump with all your lpc dudes lmfa0. good luck nonetheless and who are you again

from what I seen when I went into their ts3 I seen hella envy but I guess I'm blind =P also you're leaking first piles in 2017 and we still almost won down several combat levels. I could easily get several people from the pure community to come to my preps and take 3-0's but I'd rather lose and start brand new. when your clans starts to lose I can guarantee you will all be demoralized and you will slump with all your lpc dudes lmfa0. good luck nonetheless and who are you again

yo broccoli you think you all big? open up that h8 brown sticky stuff clan as xlpc lemme close you under a week.