Rampage 1st Unofficial Trip VS Outburst & LPCs

Fat Boy

dam these OUTBURST KIDS be spamming their own topic so it can be noticed LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , never seen a clan full of attention seekers. lol  @ outburst ranks

imagine posting a losing topic l0l0l0l0l

you made a topic about our accounts and how good they are. LOL

outburst ranks are the kardashians  of sharkbrew..  you kids look like dogs for attention. 

imagine posting a losing topic l0l0l0l0l

no one really cares about xlpc on sharkbrew. stop trying so hard. just post your topic and get off.

e67825edf2d2d50b886c9f7ce65ef1fc.png

Nice flip phone l0l Damn Rampage got bullied today l2 adapt 75 cap , and a lvl 87 and 77 cant attack you at lvl 10 wild where u camped all trip lmfao

If i am not mistaken, when you were in flawless you cried about cb caps and now promoting it lol.

e67825edf2d2d50b886c9f7ce65ef1fc.png

Nice flip phone l0l Damn Rampage got bullied today l2 adapt 75 cap , and a lvl 87 and 77 cant attack you at lvl 10 wild where u camped all trip lmfao

we dont care about the 87,  and a 77 can attack 67-70cb at lvl 10.    why adapt when we perfectly fine with our pull and combat levels.  you guys are forced to bring mid 70s cuz  you CANT PULL LOOOOL.  OUTBURST RANKS JUST PROVE ME WRONG. NEXT WEEKEND SHOW UP WITH A 55-70 COMBAT CAP .  JUST LIKE US.  ARE YOU THAT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PULL

If i am not mistaken, when you were in flawless you cried about cb caps and now promoting it lol.

R4NGE TAP & ALEX USE TO CRY ABOUT POP BRINGING 70S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THEY SUCH HYPOCRITES 

we dont care about the 87,  and a 77 can attack 67-70cb at lvl 10.    why adapt when we perfectly fine with our pull and combat levels.  you guys are forced to bring mid 70s cuz  you CANT PULL LOOOOL.  OUTBURST RANKS JUST PROVE ME WRONG. NEXT WEEKEND SHOW UP WITH A 55-70 COMBAT CAP .  JUST LIKE US.  ARE YOU THAT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PULL

R4NGE TAP & ALEX USE TO CRY ABOUT POP BRINGING 70S LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THEY SUCH HYPOCRITES 

Wait the leader of Outburst was in Flawless? 

lmfao i have respect for Broxx but these 2 are just attention seeking retards lol.

I personally from the inside and outside closed Flawless was very ez lmfao. L2 ADAPT. Imagine being in a clan when your leader tells you to bring teles for fast returning when your low food lmao i didn't want no part of that.

Wait the leader of Outburst was in Flawless? 

lmfao i have respect for Broxx but these 2 are just attention seeking retards lol.

Alex was a respected warlord of Flawless before he left to help outburst come up

I personally from the inside and outside closed Flawless was very ez lmfao. L2 ADAPT. Imagine being in a clan when your leader tells you to bring teles for fast returning when your low food lmao i didn't want no part of that.

kid you left becuz we didnt attend supremacy LPC opening trip. 

No1 cares R4ngetap you are a 1 bang anyway. You keep typing the same sentence but you didn't close nothing, also your argument about L2ADAPT is worthless because you cried about POP bringing 70s when you where in flawless.

Alex was a respected warlord of Flawless before he left to help outburst come up

why did he left?

@

To be honest the best times i had in the xlpc scene was when i was around 45-55 cb, now it's just maxed out 1 pray accounts. and 2 clans competing. 

Pop ded

bt ded

sf ded

ambition ded

exection ded

sko ded

Only active clans are

PiC

WaR

Outburst

Rampage

Hate 

PiC WaR and Hate are in the 40-55 range and rampage and OB are in the 60-75. 

scene is pretty weird

eventually we will be 50-65 and we will be stopping for a bit. if we have to we will fight at level 10 wild where 75's cant hit us ^_^

No1 cares R4ngetap you are a 1 bang anyway. You keep typing the same sentence but you didn't close nothing, also your argument about L2ADAPT is worthless because you cried about POP bringing 70s when you where in flawless.

why did he left?

@

alex left to lead/help outburst . he told me straight up. so i respected his choice 

alex left to lead/help outburst . he told me straight up. so i respected his choice 

Respect to Alex then, but why are they so salty lol. Like they keep flaming 4 pages about a win in a pixel game.

I think Alex hated you aswell, he keeps flaming the most of them even Broxx doesn't flame that often.

@

Speak up Alex, where does all the anger and salt come from.

1.losing topic bro... this dont make sense. im not gonna lie we had a couple kids over the cb cap, and im not saying 10 or 20/50. we only had like 6 kids over the cb cap that could attack you, yet we still fought 13- wild all trip which dident make a big diffrence+ xl ragging those kids on the high lvl acc, you guys got railed threwout  the trip doe.

2. why are you making fun of our pull when you could barley pull 20 as "flawless" you needed 3 clans to merge with you to form a xlpc that can fight outburst (which dident go as planned).

3. this video does not show me a single win you guys got since fighting.

4. If today got you really mad and you wanna show us how good your clan really is now (flawless) im referring to rampage then we can be more then glad to set up a f2p prep this week matched with a cb cap etc.

1.losing topic bro... this dont make sense. im not gonna lie we had a couple kids over the cb cap, and im not saying 10 or 20/50. we only had like 6 kids over the cb cap that could attack you, yet we still fought 13- wild all trip which dident make a big diffrence+ xl ragging those kids on the high lvl acc, you guys got railed threwout  the trip doe.

2. why are you making fun of our pull when you could barley pull 20 as "flawless" you needed 3 clans to merge with you to form a xlpc that can fight outburst (which dident go as planned).

3. this video does not show me a single win you guys got since fighting.

4. If today got you really mad and you wanna show us how good your clan really is now (flawless) im referring to rampage then we can be more then glad to set up a f2p prep this week matched with a cb cap etc.

10 accounts above 70cb , u can go count . all of them could hit our guys at fog area. only the 87 couldnt.  only on midweeks we would pull low which is normal ,on weekend trips we pulled 25-40 which is fine for a xlpc clan.  but you guys rarely came out on weekends ... so how can you judge. 

10 accounts above 70cb , u can go count . all of them could hit our guys at fog area. only the 87 couldnt.  only on midweeks we would pull low which is normal ,on weekend trips we pulled 25-40 which is fine for a xlpc clan.  but you guys rarely came out on weekends ... so how can you judge. 

You're literally crying about lvl 75- lmfao. The scene has always been 75- you aren't #1 xLPC anymore you can't dictate how the scene should be. Adapt or die.

Respect to Alex then, but why are they so salty lol. Like they keep flaming 4 pages about a win in a pixel game.

I think Alex hated you aswell, he keeps flaming the most of them even Broxx doesn't flame that often.

@

Speak up Alex, where does all the anger and salt come from.

I flame flawless because they flamed my clan for being a clan wars clan, so i showed them what a clan wars clan can do.

You're literally crying about lvl 75- lmfao. The scene has always been 75- you aren't #1 xLPC anymore you can't dictate how the scene should be. Adapt or die.

I flame flawless because they flamed my clan for being a clan wars clan, so i showed them what a clan wars clan can do.

every xlpc that i seen , including you says you have a 55-70 combat cap , but now all of a sudden its 75cb cap ? ur cauliflower

when you guys were in flawless you agreed on a 50-70 cap . olol

just opened bro.