Deathmatch vs FI | 7v7 | 2-0 sets ft Perfection

Versace

Imagine taking it from miniwarring to bridding cus u know you can't hang lol.

these fans need to l2 respect their idols more, it was only last week they used to pm us asking how to make a .gif or to join their team lmfa0

No one asked 17 to join dm ever lmfao and Danny k2p minis with us cause he actually likes us. "Most of our members are cj" lmfao no one cares about your .500 team chink bundle of twigsgot remember your a virgin and 4'9 don't fuckin pipe before I put your gook family back on the boat and fire your dad from cleaning my office

No one asked 17 to join dm ever lmfao and Danny k2p minis with us cause he actually likes us. "Most of our members are cj" lmfao no one cares about your .500 team chink bundle of twigs remember your a virgin and 4'9 don't fuckin pipe before I put your gook family back on the boat and fire your dad from cleaning my office

wow you must be angry lmfao, must suck knowing that everyone around you hates you and you're fucking fat hicks lmfao. You're literally some bundle of twigs people flame and call justin beiber because they don't like you lmfao. Me and K2P joke and talk about how brown sticky stuff ur team is lmfao. Damn dude you must have anger issues bro should go get therapy for that LMFAO

wow you must be angry lmfao, must suck knowing that everyone around you hates you and you're fucking fat hicks lmfao. You're literally some bundle of twigs people flame and call justin beiber because they don't like you lmfao. Me and K2P joke and talk about how brown sticky stuff ur team is lmfao. Damn dude you must have anger issues bro should go get therapy for that LMFAO

Bro keep saying im mad lmfao, I get laid whenever I want, do whatever I want, beat up chinks all the time because there all so pinner and bitch like you. Imagine being a virgin, I cant because when I was your age I was showered in pussy, the only time your little dinky gets wet is when your in the shower LMFAO

Bro keep saying im mad lmfao, I get laid whenever I want, do whatever I want, beat up chinks all the time because there all so pinner and bitch like you. Imagine being a virgin, I cant because when I was your age I was showered in pussy, the only time your little dinky gets wet is when your in the shower LMFAO

Hmm, you go on and on about how you try to get this and this and act like ur very strong the internet yeah no ask, you dumb fuck lmfao. Imagine being as autistic as you are now. Yeh stay mad LMFAO insecure broccoli LMFAO

Hmm, you go on and on about how you try to get this and this and act like ur very strong the internet yeah no ask, you dumb fuck lmfao. Imagine being as autistic as you are now. Yeh stay mad LMFAO insecure broccoli LMFAO

insecure? m8 you must be as broccolied as you are blind with those little chink eyes. YOU ARE 4'9 AND ARE A LITTLE CHINK CREATURE. keep talkin ill have some 9th graders beat u up for your lunch money

insecure? m8 you must be as broccolied as you are blind with those little chink eyes. YOU ARE 4'9 AND ARE A LITTLE CHINK CREATURE. keep talkin ill have some 9th graders beat u up for your lunch money

hmm so you're also telling me you got physically abused in high school and you're and insecure broccoli who's being broken and angry over the internet LMFAO

hmm so you're also telling me you got physically abused in high school and you're and insecure broccoli who's being broken and angry over the internet LMFAO

Now your just using anything you can lmfao your grabbing at any rope while falling mate. I used to beat up little orientals like you in highschool btw thats how I know that. god your pathetic little chang wang

Now your just using anything you can lmfao your grabbing at any rope while falling mate. I used to beat up little orientals like you in highschool btw thats how I know that. god your pathetic little chang wang

wow, you must be so mad man. Feels bad when nothing goes right for you and you're literally breaking down and fuming over someone on the internet lmfao, your life must suck LOL