IS THIS A XLPC CLAN ? OUTBURST REJECTS A 70CB CAP PREP ?

Fat Boy

boy u need to shut up ,  go recruit them  Rop/Envy lpc accounts / EOP lpc accounts / Terror Lpc accounts / FS Lpc accounts  , to fight in the xlpc scene.   Rampage is a clan full of brand new pkers with no lpc experience and we got all you kids from LPC to come down to xlpc.  Now we fighting a try hard ass clan full of overs and 70 plus cb who all came from lpc clans. lmfao you kids are a joke. You downgraded cuz you cant handle LPC scene.

Flawless/Rampage created Outburst.  

we're all 308 pkers lmfao it's Litmob/Terror/FS. All 308 before violence was even a thing.

Your lack of clanning knowledge revolts me.

WTF are you even on i never tell my son to shut up you cauliflower prick i tell my little sister to stop bugging me and yelling in my room ? Shut your ass up cauliflower boy you're clan is dead now plug the leak i have 4 in your clan goodluck lmfao. Im bringing 15 tanks to your midweeks to rag the brown sticky stuff outta you as well until you write me a 1000 word apology topic,kiss my son on the forehead, and pay 300m dumb bitch.

nigguh we dnt care bout tanks , we already use to XL.   kid your triggered.  why you so mad.  typical white boy nerd method.   "im come rag you in tanks" lmao.  you a bum gtfo your a RS nerd.

boy u need to shut up ,  go recruit them  Rop/Envy lpc accounts / EOP lpc accounts / Terror Lpc accounts / FS Lpc accounts  , to fight in the xlpc scene.   Rampage is a clan full of brand new pkers with no lpc experience and we got all you kids from LPC to come down to xlpc.  Now we fighting a try hard ass clan full of overs and 70 plus cb who all came from lpc clans. lmfao you kids are a joke. You downgraded cuz you cant handle LPC scene.

Flawless/Rampage created Outburst.  

Actually Outburst created Rampage, due to the recent events of Flawless not being able to compete with my clan you were forced to merge for the 3rd time. 3 clans no win lmfao.

@ dead beat confirmed heated over a rs forum #1 BUM

we're all 308 pkers lmfao it's Litmob/Terror/FS. All 308 before violence was even a thing.

Your lack of clanning knowledge revolts me.

wasnt FS one of the best lpc clans ?  wasnt terror a lpc clan ?   litmob i dont know the full story , i heard they were just a snipe unit. 

Laere is new please off him im still trying to fix the leash :]

Overall you can't lie cody this kid ryan is being justin beiber. How can you claim that a 73cb account with 40attack 1defense 1prayer is an LPC?

those accoutns cant even P2P Pk nor compete with maxed 88cb 75attack 52-70 prayer accounts :/

40 attack accounts are xlpc imo but I don't think 75+ has a place here. Tell @@Laere say sorry for not knowing his place ty, and don't try to kill rampage too much cuz then you'll have no competition

nigguh we dnt care bout tanks , we already use to XL.   kid your triggered.  why you so mad.  typical white boy nerd method.   "im come rag you in tanks" lmao.  you a bum gtfo your a RS nerd.

Lmfao you came at my IRL which is something no one will forgive. Remember what you said cause this "dead beat dad" has a loving family. Something you'll never be able to get you dumb black fuck.

40 attack accounts are xlpc imo but I don't think 75+ has a place here. Tell @@Laere say sorry for not knowing his place ty, and don't try to kill rampage too much cuz then you'll have no competition

This dude @@RyanTheG came at my son and my IRL bro, i'm going to have to kill his clan.

Exactly my point though @@C27 i never bring accounts over 75+ cb and i literally only have like 6 people who are above 70 and he cries that 6 people kill his 50 man pull on weekends.

wasnt FS one of the best lpc clans ?  wasnt terror a lpc clan ?   litmob i dont know the full story , i heard they were just a snipe unit. 

again if you knew anything FS = Best XLPC clan to exist to date. Terror = another solid XLPC. Litmob = Best snipe team to exist.

All of whom pride themselves on being 40 att and sub 75 combat (XLPC)

So once again your lack of knowledge revolts me

Actually Outburst created Rampage, due to the recent events of Flawless not being able to compete with my clan you were forced to merge for the 3rd time. 3 clans no win lmfao.

its a xlpc clan with no lpc experience full of new members who are getting into clanning  vs a clan full of lpc tryhard people with a 75cb cap full of overheads....   you think your good or something ? lol ?   you aint nothing , you cant compete if you went lpc and if you went lpc all your members would be gone.  since most of them in lpc clans already,

Lmfao you came at my IRL which is something no one will forgive. Remember what you said cause this "dead beat dad" has a loving family. Something you'll never be able to get you dumb black fuck.

This dude @@RyanTheG came at my son and my IRL bro, i'm going to have to kill his clan.

Exactly my point though @@C27 i never bring accounts over 75+ cb and i literally only have like 6 people who are above 70 and he cries that 6 people kill his 50 man pull on weekends.

Yeah just saw that Ryan should say sorry that was a low blow but kinda weak considering you prioritize your son over everything

its a xlpc clan with no lpc experience full of new members who are getting into clanning  vs a clan full of lpc tryhard people with a 75cb cap full of overheads....   you think your good or something ? lol ?   you aint nothing , you cant compete if you went lpc and if you went lpc all your members would be gone.  since most of them in lpc clans already,

Buddy i've been competing in LPC for a good while get your knowledge up lmfao. xLPC is just fun cause i love F2P and I don't like how there is tanks in the LPC scene again, but im bringing that cancer to xLPC now that you came at my life and my son lmfao. goodluck.

Yeah just saw that Ryan should say sorry that was a low blow but kinda weak considering you prioritize your son over everything

Exactly my point, now he's getting the treatment. He's going to need to merge a 4th time to compete with my clan.

@@RyanTheG 3 dads no win, but in your case 3 moms no win cause you never knew your dad.

again if you knew anything FS = Best XLPC clan to exist to date. Terror = another solid XLPC. Litmob = Best snipe team to exist.

All of whom pride themselves on being 40 att and sub 75 combat (XLPC)

So once again your lack of knowledge revolts me

so your telling me ... FS and terror was never lpc ?   uhmmm ..... XLPC IS 55-70CB  just like how your recruitment topic says.  just how most of the topics say 55-70.  

@ alex boutta cry lmao

You've been crying since my clan Outburst opened.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

so your telling me ... FS and terror was never lpc ?   uhmmm ..... XLPC IS 55-70CB  just like how your recruitment topic says.  just how most of the topics say 55-70.  

Nope. before your time xLPC was 75 Capped, until clans moved up to 88cb cap which made the "LPC" Scene.

Get your facts straight buddy.

nigguh you brought 81s with you , on vid & called out .  wachuu mean ?  your a lying ass kid.  drop your 70s and just be a legit xlpc with a 55-70cb cap in the wild.   if you can do that then i will shut up and mind my lane.     but ITS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE XLPC CLAN OUTBURST CANT PULL 35 PEOPLE LEVEL 55-70CB ACCOUNTS IN THE XLPC SCENE. 

nigguh you brought 81s with you , on vid & called out . wachuu mean ? your a lying ass kid. drop your 70s and just be a legit xlpc with a 55-70cb cap in the wild. if you can do that then i will shut up and mind my lane. but ITS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE XLPC CLAN OUTBURST CANT PULL 35 PEOPLE LEVEL 55-70CB ACCOUNTS IN THE XLPC SCENE.

You've been crying since my clan Outburst opened.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Nope. before your time xLPC was 75 Capped, until clans moved up to 88cb cap which made the "LPC" Scene.

Get your facts straight buddy.

OKAY and all the new XLPC clans opened with a 55-70 cb cap ?  since 70plus combats went LPC correct?  

FS moved to LPC once the scenes merged (as much as they didn't want to) Terror was XLPC. 

my recruitment topic says 50-75 lmfao, you're literally cauliflower as fuck

nigguh you brought 81s with you , on vid & called out .  wachuu mean ?  your a lying ass kid.  drop your 70s and just be a legit xlpc with a 55-70cb cap in the wild.   if you can do that then i will shut up and mind my lane.     but ITS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE XLPC CLAN OUTBURST CANT PULL 35 PEOPLE LEVEL 55-70CB ACCOUNTS IN THE XLPC SCENE. 

Lol a lvl 81 who wasnt on my ts but in my cape thats like saying the snipe team Viet is in my clan when they hit you when im fighting you. Im done here.

Your clan is forever below mine just give up you aren't the #1 xLPC anymore.

OKAY and all the new XLPC clans opened with a 55-70 cb cap ?  since 70plus combats went LPC correct?  

No, lmfao 75+ went LPC you dumb broad didnt we just say that xLPC was capped at 75- ????