Rd?

B0Y

Why are you making flame bait topics i don't understand Whatever clan you are in should be ridiculed because you are making them broccolied. I guess its just that our members are just proud of their clan after the brown sticky stuff hole that we called "Destruction" closed we are actually doing pretty well. At the end of the day this is Shark brew people will troll people will flame its the internet. If you take it seriously, get a life.

Their attitude is what makes them seem so broccolied.

They were a little cocky before they closed, but now they are super cocky. I dislike how they act like they were the #1 clan for a decade or more, when in reality the only good thing they have going for them is probably the fact that they are decent in matched clan wars fights.

Only a few people make their clan look real bad, it's more so the staff than anyone else.... the first people that come to my mind are Sithlord, Urka, and P50's...which is a shame because p50's used to be chill in EoP, then turned into a complete spastic when RD re-opened.

To sum it up, basically they act like they are #1, when in fact, they closed 3 times in less than 2 years, and their most intense rivalry was against Leet Tactics (lol).

I don't even really show hatred towards RD, but since you asked...there is my input. :D

Couldn't have said it better.