Authority vs Supremacy 3-0 F2P Prep

Dripz`

9as8q8.png

Started out our intense week with a confident win against Supremacy. Came out with the 3-0 after an epic comeback in round 2.

qQuQ4p.png

vids:

High Bridd

Parviz

Anchor God

qQuQ4p.png

Round 1

Authority starting: 28

Authority ending: 17

Supremacy starting: 28

Supremacy ending: 0

qQuQ4p.png

Round 2

Authority ending: 11

qQuQ4p.png

Round 3

Authority ending: 12

qQuQ4p.png

6nSrJ8q.png

TssNF2b.png

hIbfBNb.png

9f2c2b5faa12dba0aa0434ef3b2c1788.png

hUuyj8v.png

Kvi42nW.png

just being completely honest here, it's prob your internet, we don't allow booters lol ..

It wasn't. I dropped off as the opts were 24 v 24 or something extremely similar in rounds 1 and 3. I also checked my incoming and outcoming connections after the prep. At the times where my internet dropped out, a massive list of IPs came my way indicating a ddos. On top of that, I reset my IP last night. The only places I connected to were Supremacy's website, Supremacy's teamspeak and Authority's teamspeak. So unless I'm being hit off by my own clan, I only have one other option to look at. It doesn't matter anyway, my disconnections probably wouldn't have changed the tide of the fight in the first place, I suck too much to make a difference. To be honest, It's my fault for letting my IP out there.

g0WEBk.png

ksXHG8.png

It wasn't. I dropped off as the opts were 24 v 24 or something extremely similar in rounds 1 and 3. I also checked my incoming and outcoming connections after the prep. At the times where my internet dropped out, a massive list of IPs came my way indicating a ddos. On top of that, I reset my IP last night. The only places I connected to were Supremacy's website, Supremacy's teamspeak and Authority's teamspeak. So unless I'm being hit off by my own clan, I only have one other option to look at. It doesn't matter anyway, my disconnections probably wouldn't have changed the tide of the fight in the first place, I suck too much to make a difference. To be honest, It's my fault for letting my IP out there.

g0WEBk.png

ksXHG8.png

not everything is ddos... and honestly hardly anyone knows who you are lol.. stop making allegations