Outburst Sunday | Sending our dogs to Clan Wars | Ft. brown sticky stuff alliance broken

ruxso

spastic calling but lol nice xd

lmfao this nigga really talking brown sticky stuff about the #1 f2p caller in all of runescape LOLOL?

lol you cant call anyone a dog the way you talk lolllllllllll

h8 is my dogs i take them out for walks in clanwars they do all this inners and mini and stuff and still lose 3-0 to rampiss LOL. yo how do you get perfected by us in a mini btw? it was 6v6 bro? OUr def round? 

lmfao this nigga really talking brown sticky stuff about the #1 f2p caller in all of runescape LOLOL?

h8 is my dogs i take them out for walks in clanwars they do all this inners and mini and stuff and still lose 3-0 to rampiss LOL. yo how do you get perfected by us in a mini btw? it was 6v6 bro? OUr def round?

I dont recall asking anything of what you said l0000l keep barking

you really are a dumb dog aint you lol dp would be in every one of ur trips so stop scratching your head you nasty dog

yo dog you know if dp attend out trips how bad we will look lmfao? we dont let brown sticky stuffters in. btw we closed dp. go ask their leader what happend. Like i said your next LMFAO

yo dog you know if dp attend out trips how bad we will look lmfao? we dont let brown sticky stuffters in. btw we closed dp. go ask their leader what happend. Like i said your next LMFAO

lol i think you may be more delusional than your leader lmfao pipe down paki and stop eating rats

lol i think you may be more delusional than your leader lmfao pipe down paki and stop eating rats

LMFAO you got a country kid leading you slave LMFAOO how can you stand listening to that kid? @rjin kid LMFAOOOOOO ob did this to you kid.