Yo Fatality

Pug

Because we're not clan wars based we're a real clan. The hell does clan wars prove? You invite UB kids to win your preps for you? There is NOTHING impressive about winning in clan wars friend. Not like I expect new blood like yourself to know what clanning is. Remember Fatality didn't accept a prep from EOP for 2 years. #Kabang

New blood, okay kid from misfits who are all "new bloods" lmao. So you prep clans like IR but not clans like Fi who you are supposedly in a rivalry with? Like I said you're not fooling anyone, Eop aren't around anymore to support your rubbish topics, misfits are done and irrelevant.

New blood, okay kid from misfits who are all "new bloods" lmao. So you prep clans like IR but not clans like Fi who you are supposedly in a rivalry with? Like I said you're not fooling anyone, Eop aren't around anymore to support your rubbish topics, misfits are done and irrelevant.

My favorite part about you ever piping up is the fact Fatality pulls more ever since you left. If you stayed around i'm sure we would have closed them already. 

My favorite part about you ever piping up is the fact Fatality pulls more ever since you left. If you stayed around i'm sure we would have closed them already.

So you agree that you're not going to prep fatality, claim to not be a clan wars clan however talk brown sticky stuff about fatality all whilst doing preps vs clans like ir?

So you agree that you're not going to prep Fatality, claim to not be a clan wars clan however talk brown sticky stuff about Fatality all whilst doing preps vs clans like ir?

you know you're losing when a prep is your last line of defense against a new clan who doesn't do/ give 2 fucks about clan wars :P

but you're in sv now so who cares eh

you know you're losing when a prep is your last line of defense against a new clan who doesn't do/ give 2 fucks about clan wars :P

but you're in sv now so who cares eh

I just like baiting but hurt ppl you should know that lol, idc about misfits or fi