ThatBoyRange?

33th

hahaha he didn't tell you did he? we have the recording btw

oh are you going to try and revive that recording of solo telling you not to take things out of game with eop because it won't end well? 

o1ZrkV8.png

i honestly feel like you just enjoy me taking the piss out of you donnie

oh are you going to try and revive that recording of solo telling you not to take things out of game with eop because it won't end well? 

o1ZrkV8.png

i honestly feel like you just enjoy me taking the piss out of you donnie

no I'm talking about the recording from yesterday lol you r waking up at 4 am to play runescape nice life slave 

Lmfa0 honestly cd calling for foc to crash everytime cracks me up

I wanna see those logs lmfao

Lol we didn't call for them to crash, we actually asked them to stop crashing all our fights so we could 1v1, hence when they came and spammed AC next to our fight, get the logs of that and stop being so braindead, CD doesn't team with anyone, we can't control if other clans wanna  kill u as well, shouldn't of beefed

Lol we didn't call for them to crash, we actually asked them to stop crashing all our fights so we could 1v1, hence when they came and spammed AC next to our fight, get the logs of that and stop being so braindead, CD doesn't team with anyone, we can't control if other clans wanna  kill u as well, shouldn't of beefed

yeah and then they conveniently crashed once u were down 10 LOL (how do you end up down 10 when u started up 10 btw)

hint: by being a 1server masser clan that doesnt do clan wars with more than 25ppl

yeah and then they conveniently crashed once u were down 10 LOL (how do you end up down 10 when u started up 10 btw)

hint: by being a 1server masser clan that doesnt do clan wars with more than 25ppl

Look their Sat topic, they decided to crash anyways haha, can't control them

1 F2P trip a week and P2P pking everyday = 1 server olololoolo, ur dumber than I thought is that why FOE kicked u HAHAHAH

Masser clan vs. prep. try hards and recycled clanning rejects and u still lose 

Look their Sat topic, they decided to crash anyways haha, can't control them

1 F2P trip a week and P2P pking everyday = 1 server olololoolo, ur dumber than I thought is that why FOE kicked u HAHAHAH

Masser clan vs. prep. try hards and recycled clanning rejects and u still lose 

No Im smart af which is why I left foc 

1server clan go do your lava trips l00l