RD parm

pibb

Was browsing rd forums and i saw this parm kids sig, i know hes probably one of the biggest tryhards in the clan worlds atm but seriously whats the point of making up your clan history to fool ur clanmates into thinking ur relevant at all

84c748bd0a.png

pandemic private server clan

corrupt pures (lasted 2 weeks lol)

conviction (lasted 3 days lol)

sovereign (got bullied by pures now by mains) 

redemption (got closed reopened as another brown sticky stuff clan and got closed again reopened as another brown sticky stuff clan lol)

senior of mayhem makers? i guess u can lie about being a senior in a somewhat decent clan to make ur brown sticky stuffty history look good lol

Was browsing rd forums and i saw this parm kids sig, i know hes probably one of the biggest tryhards in the clan worlds atm but seriously whats the point of making up your clan history to fool ur clanmates into thinking ur relevant at all

84c748bd0a.png

pandemic private server clan

corrupt pures (lasted 2 weeks lol)

conviction (lasted 3 days lol)

sovereign (got bullied by pures now by mains) 

redemption (got closed reopened as another brown sticky stuff clan and got closed again reopened as another brown sticky stuff clan lol)

senior of mayhem makers? i guess u can lie about being a senior in a somewhat decent clan to make ur brown sticky stuffty history look good lol

you can flame all you want but its just a game