If you could steal 1-2 P2P Warrers from each clan to bring to your clan

Austin

why has eop not won a prep in the last 2 months my g

youre so bad at it that youre not even worth my time, atleast add some truth to your banter next time, it might make it better

just retire again, i liked you more back then, UB is not worth it (clearly) you will never be #1 as long as EOP & FO are open

youre so bad at it that youre not even worth my time, atleast add some truth to your banter next time, it might make it better

just retire again, i liked you more back then, UB is not worth it (clearly) you will never be #1 as long as EOP & FO are open

sorry meant 1 month not 2

imagine not winning a prep for 34 days str8 btw, also I agree that UB is #1 legacy clan and eop gnna close for the 6th time on oldschool soon

imagine not winning a prep for 34 days str8 btw, also I agree that UB is #1 legacy clan and eop gnna close for the 6th time on oldschool soon

Yeah it would actually mean something if we lost a lot of preps this month, but we only lost one and the most likely reason we lost in the first place is the fact that we hadnt prepped for an entire month.

Btw EOP won clan of the month and the most preps last month so i fail to see your point.

Look at it this way, EOP has only lost one prep this month, its all about perspective yung 33th

Yeah it would actually mean something if we lost a lot of preps this month, but we only lost one and the most likely reason we lost in the first place is the fact that we hadnt prepped for an entire month.

Btw EOP won clan of the month and the most preps last month so i fail to see your point.

Look at it this way, EOP has only lost one prep this month, its all about perspective yung 33th

do u think you're writing the new testament of pure clanning or something. chill out bro theres literally no1 on these forums that takes these posts as serious as u

do u think you're writing the new testament of pure clanning or something. chill out bro theres literally no1 on these forums that takes these posts as serious as u

You do realize that you replied to me with a text wall, you clearly care.

And i dont give a fuck if they take it serious or not,im just stating facts not some piss poor propaganda like you kids.

Stay salty manboob, never gettin tired of triggerin you.

You do realize that you replied to me with a text wall, you clearly care.

And i dont give a fuck if they take it serious or not,im just stating facts not some piss poor propaganda like you kids.

Stay salty manboob, never gettin tired of triggerin you.

i literally dont read a thing u write

u could be telling me the cure for cancer and i wouldnt know

give him a break, hes going for elite in eop

@ if that is correct i think you should stay away from sb my friend, the essays are not gonna help you with the so dreamed promotion!

i literally dont read a thing u write

u could be telling me the cure for cancer and i wouldnt know

thanks for playing lmfao