Risk takers vs Noxi(EP,RP,Tanks,Cazador)

Dr Mengele

You keep bringing up clearing us 10 ops when it never happened. Do you want a cookie or something? It's different when a leader hacks five members in 3 of the different clans you guys have opened and closed. Idunno why I'm replying to a lvl 35 clan , kiss the boot. 😂😂

He's never hacked anyone he scammed gp ; and you did get cleared its ok id deny it too if I got cleared up 10 😂 and at no point was he leader in ascent you window licker. Your attempt at banter is as awful as your clan ; kyp slaveboy

He's never hacked anyone he scammed gp ; and you did get cleared its ok id deny it too if I got cleared up 10 😂 and at no point was he leader in ascent you window licker. Your attempt at banter is as awful as your clan ; kyp slaveboy

So you admit he scammed gp in three of the clans you've opened. Anyways keep your heads up high, better luck next time!

So you admit he scammed gp in three of the clans you've opened. Anyways keep your heads up high, better luck next time!

LOL I've never said he didn't ; and no he scammed gp in the last version of ascent that we opened not this version; ascent has been reopens twice since 2014 and he's had no part in our most recent opening ; before you open your mouth get your facts straight you undereducated inbred keyboard warrior ; killing rt is 2 Ez btw no competition for anyone; oh and your ts sounds dead af.. Plug the leak m8 cause you still haven't found me lul

LOL I've never said he didn't ; and no he scammed gp in the last version of ascent that we opened not this version; ascent has been reopens twice since 2014 and he's had no part in our most recent opening ; before you open your mouth get your facts straight you undereducated inbred keyboard warrior ; killing rt is 2 Ez btw no competition for anyone; oh and your ts sounds dead af.. Plug the leak m8 cause you still haven't found me lul

Do you want a tissue?

Nigga your beyond brown sticky stuff, your clans filled with braindead retards that cant cycle and tank in general.

You wont ever prep or mini the remaining xlpcs, god bless id rather put a bullet thru my brain instead of visiting ur worthless topics

Nice metaphor

dont think Pink clan brought mains was more Noxi mains and rampage tanks i believe

Yo who tf is this kid lmao @RyanTheG 

Obviously you know nothing about Xlpc because Rampage is the only clan that will never result to bringing mains. Keep our name out your mouth kid before u ask OB for team. 

Yo who tf is this kid lmao @RyanTheG 

Obviously you know nothing about Xlpc because Rampage is the only clan that will never result to bringing mains. Keep our name out your mouth kid before u ask OB for team.

We don't need ob to team we can pull our own number in like you, can't even pull to XLPC weekends...

Nigga your beyond brown sticky stuff, your clans filled with braindead retards that cant cycle and tank in general.

You wont ever prep or mini the remaining xlpcs, god bless id rather put a bullet thru my brain instead of visiting ur worthless topics[/quote

Luciel - you call us a Massee go call CD that who advertise, go ascent sf and the rest of the other clan that...

Ryan mongroo won't do brown sticky stuff!

We don't need ob to team we can pull our own number in like you, can't even pull to XLPC weekends...

But we don't lose to brown sticky stuff clans like Zoom, even on our 50s. Might want to go work on your quality there buddy. Pipe up when u've established something worthy.

But we don't lose to brown sticky stuff clans like Zoom, even on our 50s. Might want to go work on your quality there buddy. Pipe up when u've established something worthy.

Keep dreaming bud zoom is dead plug your ob ts leak first before mentioning us teaming with them...

Ryan closed two clans before making rampage with Weston lmafl

Flawless failed merged with vision

Violence was ultimate trash getting dicked by OD

Keep dreaming bud zoom is dead plug your ob ts leak first before mentioning us teaming with them...

Ryan closed two clans before making rampage with Weston lmafl

Flawless failed merged with vision

Violence was ultimate trash getting dicked by OD

We have no OB leak lmao we could care less what they do

We closed flawless when the co-leader went to jail and vision kids quit the game but ok

Vio was #1 snipe team, panahill (not OD) was 20-40 def tanks. Get your history right.

You wont ever prep or mini the remaining xlpcs, god bless id rather put a bullet thru my brain instead of visiting ur worthless topics[/quote

Luciel - you call us a Massee go call CD that who advertise, go ascent sf and the rest of the other clan that...

Ryan mongroo won't do brown sticky stuff!

stfu lmfoa