Which ub excuse are you?

Smells

english must be ur 2nd language but worried is a synonym with concern for

It's very obvious you dropped out of grade school.

wor·ried
ˈwərēd/
adjective

1. anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.

Example: UB is very worried they will lose "COTM" to PX

It's very obvious you dropped out of grade school.

wor·ried
ˈwərēd/
adjective

1. anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.

Example: UB is very worried they will lose "COTM" to PX

it means a lot for u to go thru the trouble to make that just for me lmfao

doesnt take a PHD to analyze ur declining pulls and consistent losses prep losses

why u so worried bout us if u think we're #9 tho

It doesn't take a PHD to analyze any of that (btw you're still wrong about trends because a consistent 70 isn't a drop LMFAO) but it does take a highschool diploma to form a sentence and I think you may need one, "consistent losses prep losses" l0l stop skipping school you're almost late

@ this dude legit wakes up at 6am to sit on an awkward ts and have no events l000l he even skips school to skill on runescape

It doesn't take a PHD to analyze any of that (btw you're still wrong about trends because a consistent 70 isn't a drop LMFAO) but it does take a highschool diploma to form a sentence and I think you may need one, "consistent losses prep losses" l0l stop skipping school you're almost late

im on my yacht getting head sipping margaritas so im having my amigo type this for me, his english is spotty

thanks for agreeing it doesnt take a phd to notice ur pulls been falling

You seem pretty shook up mate, I understand COTM is the only thing your clan has going for you, but damn.

you put in a lot of effort trying to put down a clan that is apparently not a threat to you  :rolleyes:

you put in a lot of effort trying to put down a clan that is apparently not a threat to you  :rolleyes:

No effort at all on my part, I enjoy picking on low tiers clans, kind of like how breakable enjoys farming wins off low tier clans.

Only difference is I do it for laughs, and you do it for bragging rights LOL

No effort at all on my part, I enjoy picking on low tiers clans, kind of like how breakable enjoys farming wins off low tier clans.

Only difference is I do it for laughs, and you do it for bragging rights LOL

maybe if you spent more time getting better on the game you wouldnt lose preps to these low tier clans