THIS IS WHY ASCENT WONT PREP RAMPAGE ! LOOOOOOOOOL

Fat Boy

3 minutes ago, exzrts said:

I'm not defending anyone i'm just proving my point that Rampage avoids Outburst and try to pipe up to the lower lvls (Ascent) what a joke I just want another 3-0.

Lol we have already prepped y'all 6 times noone tryin to avoid can't blame us for wanting to prep another clan who is always piping up, but always avoids it

Just now, Koldkilla97 said:

Lol we have already prepped y'all 6 times noone tryin to avoid can't blame us for wanting to prep another clan who is always piping up, but always avoids it

Yea lmfao what happened all those times l00000000000000l awkward :P

29 minutes ago, P R O D said:

l0l you ducked what i said , declare a prep with your own ML not 3 clan invites fam, we spammed 2v2 cause it was fun as fuck to watch yall try and retaliate , take the game more serious kid. ur a +1 in a dead clan 

you really talking about other clans being in a clan ?  you had a ob rank in your prep with OD members lol ? your so trash .  ARE YOU PREPPING RAMPAGE ? OR ARE YOU DUCKING ? ITS A YES OR NO 

4 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

you really talking about other clans being in a clan ?  you had a ob rank in your prep with OD members lol ? your so trash .  ARE YOU PREPPING RAMPAGE ? OR ARE YOU DUCKING ? ITS A YES OR NO 

2 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

bro i see ob nuts in your mouth once again 

1 minute ago, Pun said:

bro i seen kfc in your mouth 24/7

I rather have KFC in my mouth than obs nuts just saying

2 minutes ago, Pun said:

i rather be white than a black inbred tbh just saying

your kind of racist , but anyway theirs nothing wrong with being black.  we play sports better then white people / bigger d1cks / better hair lines / we dont eat raw meat with blood still coming out / we dont shoot up schools / black people are lit 

Just now, RyanTheG said:

your kind of racist , but anyway theirs nothing wrong with being black.  we play sports better then white people / bigger d1cks / better hair lines / we dont eat raw meat with blood still coming out / we dont shoot up schools / black people are lit 

not racist at all, jsut said i'd rather be white than a black inbred.

4 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

What can you do white ppl sayin racist brown sticky stuff and then claiming they not racist lol. Where else r they gona be allowed to actually say stuff like that and not get they ass beat beside sharkbrew forums lol

Just now, Pun said:

But i'm saying i'd rather be white, than a black inbred (such as yourself). Do you get it now?

why would you even bring up someones skin color ? lol ? didnt invictus join OB because your clan closed ? LOL 

22 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Not sure I missed all of them except one of them u can guess which one I made lol

Lmfao broken.

16 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

nothing is awkward , you pay people to die , and you leak our 1st piles.  this isnt lpc dog.  go try up their. 

We don't pay they offer us to die because you guys are brown sticky stuff.

Just now, RyanTheG said:

why would you even bring up someones skin color ? lol ? didnt invictus join OB because your clan closed ? LOL 

because you are black and an inbred?

And just so you got some correct intel there is literally like 4 people from IV in OB, but with that 65 iq you probably believe anything

3 minutes ago, Pun said:

And just so you got some correct intel there is literally like 4 people from IV in OB, but with that 65 iq you probably believe anything

invictus sucked ass lol agree gree

Just now, Pun said:

lmao son ,  and let me give you some correct intel , i am not a black inbred but with that 65 iq you got , you'll probably believe anything