THIS IS WHY ASCENT WONT PREP RAMPAGE ! LOOOOOOOOOL

Fat Boy

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

tbh ascent your clan is trash compare to rampage , the only thing keeping you alive in the wild is outburst , you know thats true .   we never ever had a clean 1v1 on a weekend.  hence why im trying to get a clean 1v1 prep in clan wars.  but your to scared to prep and your excuse is that our combat level difference lol.   60cb cap prep baby if you really want it son.  now go put alex/a6 balls in your mouth again.  ob slave / ascent dog 

Yo I don't remember asking b ; the only thing keeping rampage alive is the 3 other clans you bring to your events tbh. Stay mad tho I'm laughing irl

3 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

tbh ascent your clan is trash compare to rampage , the only thing keeping you alive in the wild is outburst , you know thats true .   we never ever had a clean 1v1 on a weekend.  hence why im trying to get a clean 1v1 prep in clan wars.  but your to scared to prep and your excuse is that our combat level difference lol.   60cb cap prep baby if you really want it son.  now go put alex/a6 balls in your mouth again.  ob slave / ascent dog 

Bruh if our clan closed 5 times already and was on the verge to close for the 6th time we'd prolly be on obs nuts to. It's a smart strategy for ascent 

4 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Bruh if our clan closed 5 times already and was on the verge to close for the 6th time we'd prolly be on obs nuts to. It's a smart strategy for ascent 

To bad this is Ascent v4, which means you can't count, & to be so honest lets count rampages failed clan attempts, Violence(1),vision(2),flawless(3),Weston(4) Now finally rampage lol, At the start we actually liked your clan just because we were happy see how far you become and what we raised you guys to be, but your leader Ryan talks alot of brown sticky stuff and his pet dlphn ran his mouth to much so we'll see you next week for that prep

16 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

How we on the verge of closure !seen rampage aftermath topics ? You earn that unmute buddy , one day Ryan will let you talk during your trips.

4 minutes ago, P R O D said:

How we on the verge of closure !seen rampage aftermath topics ? You earn that unmute buddy , one day Ryan will let you talk during your trips.

Lmfaoo u real worried bout my mike seems like you rly wanna talk you can stop by our ts anytime, but It's gona be hard for u to talk wit obs balls in your mouth. 

14 minutes ago, Cripzy said:

To bad this is Ascent v4, which means you can't count, & to be so honest lets count rampages failed clan attempts, Violence(1),vision(2),flawless(3),Weston(4) Now finally rampage lol, At the start we actually liked your clan just because we were happy see how far you become and what we raised you guys to be, but your leader Ryan talks alot of brown sticky stuff and his pet dlphn ran his mouth to much so we'll see you next week for that prep

Lmfaoo u named 3 snipe teams congrats. And oh brown sticky stuff u use to like us oh noooo I'm sorry I'll tell Ryan and dlphn to stop being mean to u :(

32 minutes ago, Cripzy said:

Yo @Koldkilla97 whose man hahahahha i think he's a little booty tickled because he had to admit that Ascent closes and re-opens more than his sister's legs god bless his soul

2 minutes ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Yo @Koldkilla97 whose man hahahahha i think he's a little booty tickled because he had to admit that Ascent closes and re-opens more than his sister's legs god bless his soul

Lmfaoo the funniest part is when the kid bringing up violence and vision. Comparing 2 lil snipe teams merging to his clan closing 5 times lololololol 

10 hours ago, DLPHN GANG said:

Nobody even knows who you are buddy, you try and stay relevant by commenting on our topics 24/7. We appreciate the love but idk it seems like you could do so much more with your life than try and defend LPC rejects all day i mean idk.

stop getting mad on a runescape.com pure clanning forums u spastic

On 10/16/2017 at 3:08 PM, LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN said:

brainded rampage piping up to daddy outburst. dont forget who is the king l0l

dont call yourself "daddy" in a game you sound like the biggest nerd ,  yes alex is a daddy in real life though. 

On 10/17/2017 at 8:40 AM, DLPHN GANG said:

Yo which nut u lick more ryans left or right nut, you was neva brown sticky stuff in game or irl go away u cockroach

12 minutes ago, Cripzy said:

Yo which nut u lick more ryans left or right nut, you was neva brown sticky stuff in game or irl go away u cockroach

name in my mouth to stay relevant i feel it boi keep dreaming and aspiring to be like me it must hurt to try and come at me and fail so hard 

1 hour ago, Cripzy said:

Lmfaooo coming from the dude who won't say a word to ob cuz u so scared they gona close u for the fifth time keep their nuts in yo mouth son

1 hour ago, DLPHN GANG said:

name in my mouth to stay relevant i feel it boi keep dreaming and aspiring to be like me it must hurt to try and come at me and fail so hard 

Lool whenever ascent gets fucked by ob ascents comments on topic are good job fucking us outburst keep it up!!