Redemption | F2P Prep 2-1 vs Fatality

RDRox

How do u have the audacity to even say that when you had a losing streak of 29-0 ????? Also you only beat fi once as where rd has beat fi x2-3 times. You're a fcking moron mate

We've won way more than 1 prep against Fi..not to mention the dick we've fed them in wildy for past few months, get ur facts straight lilguy.

yea thats why every clan has lost to us more than once but zu... and zu wont prep us without 2weeks advance and a million other rules lol

what rules lol? The only rules set during our preps are that rd want 2 rounds of clan cup haha. What do you mean 2 weeks advance c'mon we're better than you and it's so clear bro stop trying so hard by talking your clan up and talking ours down on sharkbrew - the wins and losses tell another story

what rules lol? The only rules set during our preps are that rd want 2 rounds of clan cup haha. What do you mean 2 weeks advance c'mon we're better than you and it's so clear bro stop trying so hard by talking your clan up and talking ours down on sharkbrew - the wins and losses tell another story

them im sure you will have no problem giving us a prep friday, right? Lol... i got like weeks on weeks of ur guys declining preps lmfao

them im sure you will have no problem giving us a prep friday, right? Lol... i got like weeks on weeks of ur guys declining preps lmfao

I haven't seen rd prep eop lately it's been a while I wanna see that :/

The ladder system is the best imo u guys beat fi yesterday so now prep eop coz zu beat eop and you the past preps then if you win that you can vs zu again. I think that's the most fair way?

@@Sith-

Hollydreams do you really only prep to see who is where rd asks every clan for f2p preps no one this week but fi accepted we dont prep for some broccolied name on sharkbrew lmfao we wana prep every day vs whoever we can get i would love to prep eop but they dont wana do it cuz if they lost it may affect momentum into the weekend which i understand, while zu dont wana do it because if they lose they would likely just close since ur terrible outside of f2p clan wars lol

I haven't seen rd prep eop lately it's been a while I wanna see that :/

The ladder system is the best imo u guys beat fi yesterday so now prep eop coz zu beat eop and you the past preps then if you win that you can vs zu again. I think that's the most fair way?

@@Sith-

u try too hard m9 i thought u quit because no clan is good enough for you??