@sup rd eop lt bv

SP Ghetto

Calm the fuck down rofl, u seem so upset m8, u flame EoP yet u are in RD rofl.

Not even sure what you're trying to say here lol, we've had plenty of preps/minis etc in clan wars without "our mains"

"brown sticky stuff clan brown sticky stuff community"

#1 clan with most active forums, ty random. Now crawl back to whatever brown sticky stuffhole u crawled out of.

Me no clear? Me say again!

brown sticky stuff clan brown sticky stuff history loleop!

As for the forums

Eop

576c2a772819211e14a2c8329dc1457a.png

Compared to Rd

fb59be0f69db35a4a6780e0aad1fd665.png

Fi

e7e9bb41f8c43cd6f4ada26a6494f55a.png

MM

0bfd70372c63ea3579aca1c4602d775e.png

You realize you just took the time to screenshot all of that and proved his point correct, right? lmao :lol:

If his point was that EoPs community is so bad that nobody but their members read their forums then I guess I proved it.

Compared to Fi for example where you can find 80 randoms reading their forum because it's not filled with brown sticky stuff

If his point was that EoPs community is so bad that nobody but their members read their forums then I guess I proved it.

Compared to Fi for example where you can find 80 randoms reading their forum because it's not filled with brown sticky stuff

You're joking right?

I refuse to believe you're being serious right now... this is some victory level retardation stuff

You're joking right?

I refuse to believe you're being serious right now... this is some victory level retardation stuff

Why would I? I would never log into EoPs forums for example since they'd have my IP then. Same applies to some other clans. 

Doesn't prevent me from reading them if I wanted to

Me no clear? Me say again!

As for the forums

Eop

576c2a772819211e14a2c8329dc1457a.png

Compared to Rd

fb59be0f69db35a4a6780e0aad1fd665.png

Fi

e7e9bb41f8c43cd6f4ada26a6494f55a.png

MM

0bfd70372c63ea3579aca1c4602d775e.png

Why judge by an hour at night when you should do a more accurate test, 24 hours for example.

EoP;

53b7943c27.png

Rd:

84831f3612.png

On a scale of 1-10 your banter is a steady 1.78. You really are a special one aren't you.

Get some tissues and wipe those tears from your eyes, we sent every clan to clan wars because they were scared to come out and play in the wilderness and now your precious pcl has already died. 

lmao at this guy flaming how i looked 7 years ago when he has a ponytail in 2014.

Wasn't even flaming.......I just gave out 20% of your bio. You still put on your goth make-up & go to school with your punkrock commando boots lmfao. I guess you still cut yourself in the corner like usual still?  

Why judge by an hour at night when you should do a more accurate test, 24 hours for example.

EoP;

53b7943c27.png

Rd:

84831f3612.png

On a scale of 1-10 your banter is a steady 1.78. You really are a special one aren't you.

Get some tissues and wipe those tears from your eyes, we sent every clan to clan wars because they were scared to come out and play in the wilderness and now your precious pcl has already died. 

The post I made was in regard to EoP not having the most active forums. Not if Rds is more active than EoPs. So comparing them isn't just cauliflower it's an evasion of reality, nothing new to you guys I guess.

From Fi's forums just now

a2b5ea36444d7059557d1880cb4c456c.png

It does not matter how you twist and turn your arguments mate, EoP has never been the best at anything and never will be no matter how much you feed your members with lies.

Wasn't even flaming.......I just gave out 20% of your bio. You still put on your goth make-up & go to school with your punkrock commando boots lmfao. I guess you still cut yourself in the corner like usual still?

ok but aside from your fantasies about how I look you legitimately have a ponytail lmfao.

@We D0 K0 and @@Birthday are so fucking mad lmao and all they do is get wrecked verbally, you guys need to take a chill pill and realize how fucking broccolied you make yourselves look lmao.

Your both newbundle of twigss that nobody heard of, except Birthday, i guess hes somewhat known for leading one of the brown sticky stufftiest clans on a private server.

ok but aside from your fantasies about how I look you legitimately have a ponytail lmfao.

Your irl is posted all over eop's forums, you're a 25 year old with long black hair and piercings all over your face.

*Ydoc's voice* Who are you fooling?

Your irl is posted all over eop's forums, you're a 25 year old with long black hair and piercings all over your face.

*Ydoc's voice* Who are you fooling?

Can you show me this picture then brah because i'd like to see it lmfao, considering I have short hair, no facial piercing and i'm nowhere near 25.

Do all these lies make you feel better about the ponytail? Because surely the easier solution would just be cutting it off.