best private server clan of all time?

Sith-

Watching 07 Miniwars/preps its a joke.. People dying to AGS specs with mage pray up etc. The best of 07 compare to the worst of RSPS members. Its pretty bias to state that RSPS clans wouldn't b able to compete with RS clans  :( When in reality legendary P2P Clans such as Foe/TLP had already tried to compete with the best/worst of RSPS clans & found themselves getting absolutely humiliated ;) Oh, and most of the people who play RSPS play 07 as well & can vouch that they could easily compete with the top spots if given acounts.

foe and tlp moved to a completely new server, do you really think they would keep the same quality they had on a game that was levels different?

All of that only happened in late 2012/early 2013 after you guys mass recruited like that was your last breathe 

months before, u guys couldn't win a single event for ur life could barely pull 30's, had leaderboard leaks every so often etc...

You seem to be forgetting a lot that actually happen beforehand and only focusing on the few months of success of your clan and putting down others when they had done a whole heap more. You guys deserved Best matched opts award along with your other 2, don't get me wrong, but like I said before, you are leaving out a lot of brown sticky stuff before you guys became good for the few months.

Your literally talking out of your ass, I can remember we use to win almost every event we had, the last 1-2 months before we closed we used to pull around 20-30 like every other clan pulled.

Having a few months of success wouldn't keep us open for 2, almost 3 years without closing, having the longest prep streak ever witnessed on Battlescape, beating Trilogy in a 115v115 f/o, being the highest pulling & best mached opts clan in 2012.

Thinking Massacre is the best battlescape clan is just rofl considering you have never achieved anything notable except for outlasting  Mayhem on a dead server, who also had lost interest in the game since a long time ago.