best private server clan of all time?

Sith-

Thats what I was saying, it's little to do with 'skill' or anything like that but RSPS clans couldn't compete on 07 for that simple fact they don't want to train or grind. Which is either a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it, and everyone will have opinions on that. For me, putting the effort in makes success far more satisfying, but on the flip side the effort required to make a decent account in 07 where everyone is already maxed/higher lvled is a tough ask for people who really cant be bothered. I do think that opening a clan on 07 shows more ambition though, as its much more difficult to build a solid 07 clan than a solid RSPS clan simply because of the overall effort required on accounts etc. There are obviously a few clans that have done a good job and been successful in their own right, but speaking generally alot (if not most) of the RSPS clans are extremely "B league" in terms of clan structure and organisation outside of clan wars or wherever you guys fight.

Either way, enjoy your RSPS clanning, hopefully one day those clans decide to try their luck on 07.

We've already proven that the rsps clans are superior to RS clans seeing as people tried coming to our server after EoC and got slammed.

We've already proven that the rsps clans are superior to RS clans seeing as people tried coming to our server after EoC and got slammed.

yea but thats only a small portion of actual foe or actual tlp... tlp was pulling much less than 100 before eoc... i mean if it was the actual whole clan and theytook it serious lets be real pservers would lose lol

Some of them might of had maxed pre eoc accounts, I'm saying that if they spent all the time they do on rsps severs, they could have 40 maxed 07 accs.

rsps players only put in 1-2 weeks into their account, then just turn up for events, lmfao why would you play for anything else lmfa0o0 so that is irrelevant 

You guys can argue all day long about pservers being better, but until they actually come and do it you just sound cauliflower. 

instead; majority of pre-eoc clans came to us (2012) and got steam rolled, and pre-eoc clans had a lot more quality than current 07 clans l0l

instead; majority of pre-eoc clans came to us (2012) and got steam rolled, and pre-eoc clans had a lot more quality than current 07 clans l0l

which clans did that besides tlp/foe?

Im interested in knowing because I stopped playing when EoC was coming out

Touche my friend.

Either way pserver clans dont have to have 99 everything on osrs to have fun, it is absolutely possible for these pserv clans to be low lvl and possibly join up with these lpcs and have a good time.

which clans did that besides tlp/foe?

Im interested in knowing because I stopped playing when EoC was coming out

hostility tried to come, did a prep vs temptation and got perfected.

tlp/foe lost everything matcjed 

Aha, think you read my post but missed the point entirely. Lets be honest, the skill cap in runescape is low. Its actually incredibly justin beibery for me to hear people say stuff on forums like this such as "LMAO U SUCK AT WARRING". This isn't figure skating or carpentry, and actual technique/skill in runescape is non existent and your an absolute loser if you believe the contrary. You pot up, you eat food, you press spec, you click to move. Thats fine. 10 year olds play this game. Rs Pservs probably have some people who enjoy warring and know all the tricks etc, but thats not what I was getting at.

The main argument for clanning on Pservs is that people don't want to train their accounts, which is fine. However, like I said, by default this means that these Pserv clans simply couldn't compete on 07. How could Pserv clans compete on 07 when the members in said clans don't want to train an 07 account? They'd have low numbers, leading to internal problems, leading to eventual closure.

If any of the clans mentioned in this topic as being the best private server clan moved to 07, that clan wouldn't make it past a few weeks, simply because the memberbase isn't willing to put the effort in to creating a decent 07 account. Its that simple, and has nothing to do with perceived 'skill' on Runescape.

there's big skill gaps in warring lmfao.

you realise majority of ppl play rsps because p2p on 0 is dead + costs about like $5 for a trip.

Touche my friend.

Either way pserver clans dont have to have 99 everything on osrs to have fun, it is absolutely possible for these pserv clans to be low lvl and possibly join up with these lpcs and have a good time.

Trauma have alot of private server people in there.

-Lets see who does the best :P

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

Actually you are quite wrong with the private server scene. Annihilation Dominated Tlp And Foe and forgot to mention foe and tlp were at there peak and ai still slammed them and also temptation pulled 90 gave the d to all.

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

Actually you are quite wrong with the private server scene. Annihilation Dominated Tlp And Foe and forgot to mention foe and tlp were at there peak and ai still slammed them and also temptation pulled 90 gave the d to all.

Can't speak for TLP, but no way were Foe even close to their PEAK in late 2012.. in fact the opposite is probably true as I remember they were in a slump near the end of pre-eoc when it came to the wilderness

And I think what IVP said was spot on - besides a few exceptions, the quality of private server clans doesn't/couldn't compare to the pre-eoc/osrs clans