best private server clan of all time?

Sith-

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

i guess the only way we could prove this is if their leader opened a clan on rssss oh waitt

I never opened a clan, i was told to assist somebody in pk trips if they made one.

u made a clan which mass recruited the last time it was open.

what have you achieved with it? fuck all.

forever leader of a brown sticky stuff clan which no one cares about.

I never opened a clan, i was told to assist somebody in pk trips if they made one.

u made a clan which mass recruited the last time it was open.

what have you achieved with it? fuck all.

forever leader of a brown sticky stuff clan which no one cares about.

lol alot more than au and to think we did it with brand new people out of edge god you must be bad

lol alot more than au and to think we did it with brand new people out of edge god you must be bad

u beat us in 1 prep where u had to ddos people to win after we steamrolled you in the first round in a server we didn't even focus on.

if it was down the me the clan would still be open and destroying your clan. however i have the fun doing that in EoP Now.

lets not bring up how brown sticky stuff your p server clan was compared to mine l000l

u beat us in 1 prep where u had to ddos people to win after we steamrolled you in the first round in a server we didn't even focus on.

if it was down the me the clan would still be open and destroying your clan. however i have the fun doing that in EoP Now.

lets not bring up how brown sticky stuff your p server clan was compared to mine l000l

bro... come on now you guys lost to every clan in f2p... lol you just arent quite... how do you say it... up to par with clans like lt and them. And yeah the difference is i never cared about a private server clan... hell i didnt even lead it that was toxic lols... you comparing me in sop on bs is like me comparing you to eop currently irrelevant.

Trilogy i guess

thanks jim, always a pleasure to get an answer out you... i swear that dripz guy just wants to create drama... you know the old saying if you have to tell someone about how you were good you probably werent... well anyways trilogy was a fine clan m8

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

This.

And yes its the old MA, they were pretty bad.

thanks jim, always a pleasure to get an answer out you... i swear that dripz guy just wants to create drama... you know the old saying if you have to tell someone about how you were good you probably werent... well anyways trilogy was a fine clan m8

i'll appreciate it babe, talk to me sometime man, havent talked to you in way too long :/