Gold Era ?

Salsos 5hed

22 hours ago, Michael Scott said:

In your opinion when was the Gold Era of the pure community?

I personally think the ultimate high, the Golden Era, was when Misfits brought the 1-4 def movement last year and when all LPCs followed and removed their combat cap while all HPCs were still in addy around January-April as there was no cancer in the scene, every clan had constant fights, and the scene was growing.

Now its filled with rag/mains.

Do you think there will ever be a Golden Era once more ? A cancer free scene ?

What do you think? 

this was the golden era of 1-4 def. from being it in from the beginning, to first LPC movement, to 2nd LPC movement, to bringing HPC back to LPC, the only thing close to comparing to the Doom vs ub vs misfits fights in the 1-4 def era was the trauma vs supremacy vs zu era of original OSRS lpcs

12 hours ago, Ex|Will said:

I don't know 1 person who was 13 def on RD ML during that time and I was the leader. Anyway F2P 1 def scene is what motivated people to even think about a P2P 1 def scene- the action clans like FS,Terror,IV,SF were having during the midweek motivated alot of kids who were in HPC to multiclan with these clans and eventually give thought about a 1 def scene.. not to mention the multiple topics made on sharkbrew by myself and others opening up a conversation about a 1 def scene. Zee kevin actually came on my teamspeak during Terror and saw what I was doing and the next day decided to open a clan @Zee 

I know Misfits like to believe they created the 1 def scene as a recruiting tactic or to garner some respect but the facts are clear if you don't give credit to clans above you are misinformed

a mini unit pulling 7 people with 3 of them being sup members looking for more f2p minis doesnt make u the one who started lpc lmfao

1 hour ago, OopsNolimits said:

misfits was literally first 1-4 def clan then everybody followed lol. do some research.

fs was 1-4 a lot earlier than you buddy, that's from being in a rivalry with them as well. I was there the whole time, I seen this brown sticky stuff from a leader perspective buddy. You do some research.

5 hours ago, Pun said:

fs was 1-4 a lot earlier than you buddy, that's from being in a rivalry with them as well. I was there the whole time, I seen this brown sticky stuff from a leader perspective buddy. You do some research.

He wouldn't  know he's probably a +1 edge recruit MF picked up the other day.

14 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

Eum, no.

This isnt RSW homie, people know better then that ;)

It sure wasn't inspired by Misfits! Sure you guys definitely brought way more wilderness activity, but the FS vs Doom rivalry and first prep hyped up the scene