The Cancer [FoM]

2 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

hes still broken and crying in his sleep, he has nightmares about EOP l00l gotta feel for that overweight scottish degenerate, I can't imagine how life would be like in his shoes cos all he cares about is runescape and he gets bullied there too LOL

ahahha i remeber this idot got hacked for def and zu boards leaked leading to their closure too lmfaoooo now he sits on sb crying and quoting the people who killed his clan wahhaha

6 hours ago, Wiggerslayer said:

ahahha i remeber this idot got hacked for def and zu boards leaked leading to their closure too lmfaoooo now he sits on sb crying and quoting the people who killed his clan wahhaha

LOOOL he got hacked for def in 2k16 lmfaooooo [zu/ru]kevv ty for boards lmfao always a slave to EOP in the end 

10 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

stop enforcing 70+ prayer lol wow you're making the community cancer mexicano taco boy, if you keep this prayer movement up you'll probably end up being a dumbfuck again and train 41 def at nmz 

What lol

8 hours ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

lmfao poor kevv gets bullied on a mmorpg guild fan forum and cries himself to sleep l000l you took nearly 24 hours to muster up the confidence to reply hahahaa

I feel bad that you can reply to me ASAP, no matter what the time of day 

Yikes.. no job, no school or no college or uni 

15 hours ago, Kevv said:

You’re posting a retaliation topic from an anonymous account on a medieval simulator fan forum about another guild having higher pixelated prayer levels 

Fuck being u

This topic was made to show FOM's hypocrisy you dumb dog, nothing else.. No1 cared that they had high pray levels (its why FO made the topic first)

Youre so obsessed with EOP that you literally post on every EOP related topic (even though your clan has nothing to do with EOP)

Fuck being u 

12 hours ago, Kevv said:

I feel bad that you can reply to me ASAP, no matter what the time of day 

Yikes.. no job, no school or no college or uni 

Stop talking about yourself and get yourself a highschool diploma instead of playing runescape 24/7 and crying about being in yet another shit clan l00000000000l you take 2 seconds to reply and have no education hahahaha @17_ thoughts on scottish dropout