Zerg Units Saturday SlaughteRD

James

ur oooobviously giving some fucks since you are flaming like no one else on these forums lol #keyboardwarrior

Not gonna waste more time by arguing with someone that has a mentality of a 6yr old

/gone, have fun quoting me again :)

i dont give a fuck that 'i make my clan look bad' because who cares about a bunch of swear words being tossed about on the internet lol, especially when it's in rd's direction so it's deserved

why flame me and call me a 6 year old :( ur making ur clan look bad

oh and it looks like you really reformed since last night lol

19byk3s.jpg

gj guess u guys got the better of us up 10 hopefully it'll be more matched next time.

looks like you don't stand a chance when we get anywhere within your pull, we've been fighting you down 10 the past month xd

5a31f4d955.jpg

i dont give a fuck that 'i make my clan look bad' because who cares about a bunch of swear words being tossed about on the internet lol, especially when it's in rd's direction so it's deserved

why flame me and call me a 6 year old :( ur making ur clan look bad

oh and it looks like you really reformed since last night lol

19byk3s.jpg

looks like you don't stand a chance when we get anywhere within your pull, we've been fighting you down 10 the past month xd

5a31f4d955.jpg

didntreadlol

And this shows how much u care, trying to prove something again by qouting me again... Stop the keyboardwarriorness :o

didntreadlol

And this shows how much u care, trying to prove something again by qouting me again... Stop the keyboardwarriorness :o

Not gonna waste more time by arguing with someone that has a mentality of a 6yr old

/gone, have fun quoting me again  :)

there are scouts in the fallin? l0l

So there are 5 scouts with rd capes????? Why would you have your scouts in your capes????? It's not how many people that are in the fallin that it shows in that pic it shows how many guys with rd capes????? L0L Jesus christ I thought you were alright in foe but every cunt in rd is just brain dead regardless of what clan they were in before. What a shame...

So there are 5 scouts with rd capes????? Why would you have your scouts in your capes????? It's not how many people that are in the fallin that it shows in that pic it shows how many guys with rd capes????? L0L Jesus christ I thought you were alright in foe but every cunt in rd is just brain dead regardless of what clan they were in before. What a shame...

@@Urka mate take a loss and you should know you weren't down 10 cause your the one taking attendance pics. If anything blame horizon for running around on his main the whole trip plus half of ascent leaving mid trip cause of how brown sticky stuff Rd is. 

@@Urka mate take a loss and you should know you weren't down 10 cause your the one taking attendance pics. If anything blame horizon for running around on his main the whole trip plus half of ascent leaving mid trip cause of how brown sticky stuff Rd is.

thats what im saying mate, 42 channel 5 missing = 37 or did u forget to go to school? :P ik we lost lol gj on winning down 10, never said anything about us winning that fight? Lols zu

thats what im saying mate, 42 channel 5 missing = 37 or did u forget to go to school? :P ik we lost lol gj on winning down 10, never said anything about us winning that fight? Lols zu

you peaked more than 42, why were you missing 5 people like an hour into the trip lol. calm down man you lost down 3 it's alright, learn from it

We had a cape counter on your fall in for 5mins before the fight....you had 43...learn to take a loss and stfu.

5a31f4d955.jpg

Gl Today mate  ;)

you peaked more than 42, why were you missing 5 people like an hour into the trip lol. calm down man you lost down 3 it's alright, learn from it

This guy just never stops flaming lmao. Are you accomplishing something in your life sitting with your "banter" on RuneScape?

If you're so cocky, why don't you just prep us again and we'll see who really is #1 F2P. Thank you.

This guy just never stops flaming lmao. Are you accomplishing something in your life sitting with your "banter" on RuneScape?

If you're so cocky, why don't you just prep us again and we'll see who really is #1 F2P. Thank you.

@@Erik if you dont want any flame just dont flame in your comments or dont comment at all so theres no need for it

same 4 every1 who complains about flame then talks brown sticky stuff

even commenting about some1 else flaming doesnt achieve anything except making it worse

its not that you flame but some ppl in ur clan do

Obviously they will be mad and flame. Look at the baiting at this topic mate. Your arguments are pretty invalid.