Eruption of Pures dominant Saturday

17_

Just now, amenty said:

goofy ass pale ass nigga worked his ass of for council ranker in eop, tried pipe up to demon and say me take member rank in .5 got his ass demoted and then kicked for crying for pixelated award in almost 2k18 pffttt like must suck for these pale finnish child soldier xD

how you say pale and nigga in same sentence, r u dutch or something lmao? hahahah u just mad that i took ur member rank and swiped floor with it w.e dude just keep big cry

Just now, amenty said:

goofy ass pale ass nigga worked his ass of for council ranker in eop, tried pipe up to demon and say me take member rank in .5 got his ass demoted and then kicked for crying for pixelated award in almost 2k18 pffttt life must suck for these pale finnish child soldier xD

PG 13 please, my innocent eyes don't want to see the n word.

Just now, Jimi said:

how you say pale and nigga in same sentence, r u dutch or something lmao? hahahah u just mad that i took ur member rank and swiped floor with it w.e dude just keep big cry

pfft pale ass nigga keep lie to defend his online reputation (he think highly of himself xD) only thing that got taken that day was your council rank for pipe up to REAL DEMON (myself)

ur just mad because u crawl back to eop after a lot of waa waa and now u try to fit in again LOOL xD?

Just now, amenty said:

pfft pale ass nigga keep lie to defend his online reputation (he think highly of himself xD) only thing that got taken that day was your council rank for pipe up to REAL DEMON (myself)

ur just mad because u crawl back to eop after a lot of waa waa and now u try to fit in again LOOL xD?

lmaooo come eop ts and come suck me like u did back in the days bro lmao "im sorry i wont do it again" LMAO why u act tough when u used to suck me literally every event? hahahah dutch mad LOL0LOLOLooOLOL

1 minute ago, amenty said:

OKAY LMFAO WHO CALLS THEMSELF A REAL DEMON CMON GO OUTSIDE U FUCKING VIRGIN LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just now, Jimi said:

lmaooo come eop ts and come suck me like u did back in the days bro lmao "im sorry i wont do it again" LMAO why u act tough when u used to suck me literally every event? hahahah dutch mad LOL0LOLOLooOLOL

pfft i do not even thinker any one even talk to u men u depressed pale white ass goofy ass bitch ass NIGGA

slit ur throat and no1 cares waa waa cry for these pixelated award as grown man pfft.. end of world is nearby grown ass nigga cry for these .. :S

Just now, amenty said:

pfft i do not even thinker any one even talk to u men u depressed pale white ass goofy ass bitch ass NIGGA

slit ur throat and no1 cares waa waa cry for these pixelated award as grown man pfft.. end of world is nearby grown ass nigga cry for these .. :S

did i hit a nerve LMAO

Just now, amenty said:

@jimi

this dudes drunk asf

Just now, amenty said:

dont you dare to quote me ill blow your brains out with yo goofy ass member title 'eop cuh' lmfao real goofy right here

i shoot so my friends don't have to, see u Sunday. make sure to post ur rsn on ur sharkbrew next time you flame pussy

dont you dare to quote me ill blow your brains out with yo goofy ass member title 'eop cuh' lmfao real goofy right here

eop cuh btw till i die

Just now, amenty said:

oow plz no i m so sorry for these word

post ur rsn pussy cx, ur replying so fast. i can tell you are heated right now, go outside take some fresh air and know your clan is brown sticky stuff

pfft how come these word u say scare me so much

dude actual? i thought i was the only scared one a 'real demon' got me shaking man.

your going to hear me roaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr - katy perry

good doggie must know your place whahaha

bark for me whaha child soldier in 2k18

honestly any1 who calls themself a real demon shouldn't be messed with at all. Like you can tell this guy signed up to club penguin without parent permission

Just now, amenty said:

enjoy your free time trying fit in eop again while u can whaha next year ur emo depressed ass go serve army again in 2k18 LOOOOOOOL xD

i love the sig man, personally would prefer real demon but i think that one works aswell

enjoy your free time trying fit in eop again while u can whaha next year ur emo depressed ass go serve army again in 2k18 LOOOOOOOL xD

imagine going army LMAO000O0O u tryna be big dog and get promote in ub by flaming in sharkbrew site in 2k17 btw lolopl0l i hit a dutch never and now he mad hahahaahahahah