Outburst Blast NBK On Their Opening Trip FT. BT/Destiny

Broxxx

@destin my question is, if you won any fights where is your topic? we were hitting you guys down 7/8 and winning.

Then you made the mistake of bringing zoom and rp in your cape aswell as those lvl 77 mains you had on 26 hill. I also had one of your ranks in my teamspeak before the trip begging that we didn't focus you lmfao.

you fucked up buddy.

1 hour ago, Broxxx said:

@destin my question is, if you won any fights where is your topic? we were hitting you guys down 7/8 and winning.

Then you made the mistake of bringing zoom and rp in your cape aswell as those lvl 77 mains you had on 26 hill. I also had one of your ranks in my teamspeak before the trip begging that we didn't focus you lmfao.

you fucked up buddy.

1 hour ago, Broxxx said:

you fucked up buddy.

everything got crashed on my computer but still idgaf tbh i rather have action in the xlpc thnx for action cba to flame.