Upcoming Lower Tier Clan?

Fear The Beard

34 minutes ago, Erase said:

apex was on the rise when i left? but i guess ur delusional so not surprise sup irrelvant to the scene so i dont expect you to know whats going on

a slump is sup pulling 19-25 a prep apex was pulling 37 to preps when i left btw and 45-50 when i came back ye ez

why not go recruit instead of flame on sharkbrew it will up your pull so you can possibly compete against me and 3at will actually probally respect you more for pullling sup outta the grave

Edit:like Seriously take my advice r0fl like im not even trying to flame and you legit have 5 people viewing ur site and me and u are one of em l0l brother focus that hatred and help ur own clan out

idk what ur talking about l0l we pulled 30+ last 4 f2p preps and 45+ last weekend trips

ur saying uve been in apex for a long time then u shud know that ur dog brown sticky stuff clan has been irrelevant for 90% of the time its been open while my clan were winning fullouts and breaking foes streak in 30v+30 +

Dont ever compare any of ur brown sticky stuff clans to suprmeacy please 

7 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

idk what ur talking about l0l we pulled 30+ last 4 f2p preps and 45+ last weekend trips

ur saying uve been in apex for a long time then u shud know that ur dog brown sticky stuff clan has been irrelecant for 90% of the time its been open while my clan were winning fullouts and breaking foes streak in 30v+30 +

Dont ever compare any of ur brown sticky stuff clans to suprmeacy please 

idk what ur talking about l0l we pulled 30+ last 4 f2p preps and 45+ last weekend trips l0l gz if you wanna call that a rise you still lack lots of activity and you dont help yourself out you sit here lie,flame,act delusional on sharkbrew lol like i was saying go recruit brother

and yes the past couple clan i was in have been slamming u in preps for the last 2 and a half years cp btw

Just now, Erase said:

idk what ur talking about l0l we pulled 30+ last 4 f2p preps and 45+ last weekend trips l0l gz if you wanna call that a rise you still lack lots of activity and you dont help yourself out you sit here lie,act delusional on sharkbrew lol like i was saying go recruit brother

and yes the past couple clan i was in have been slamming u in preps for the last 2 and a half years cp btw

lmfao we slammed cp in every prep wtf?? no wonder cp and rd closed man having a dumbass like u in the clan who gets flamed by rd shawn for being bad

5 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

lmfao we slammed cp in every prep wtf?? no wonder cp and rd closed man having a dumbass like u in the clan who gets flamed by rd shawn for being bad

lol when i was in cp constant 3-0 f2p prep smokes vs sup when u would wanna fight and that all doesnt matter bro cp and sup are both dead now l0l

???first page of yt btw and i put "sup vs cp"97d1dd530789e786a992e7c419f9ce64.png

Legit Delusional l0l case closed

2 hours ago, Erase said:

lol when i was in cp constant 3-0 f2p prep smokes vs sup when u would wanna fight and that all doesnt matter bro cp and sup are both dead now l0l

???first page of yt btw and i put "sup vs cp"97d1dd530789e786a992e7c419f9ce64.png

Legit Delusional l0l case closed

ffecae8c1d33cbc945aa49eca70036cf.png

wow how did i do that lmfao'? every clan uve been in closed and mine is open, i know ur mad we cleared ur doggie clan in a 21v24 but stop quoting me please

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

5b1509bdc438d9aa549fc19f9defd8ac.png

wow how did i do that lmfao'? every clan uve been in closed and mine is open, i know ur mad we cleared ur doggie clan in a 21v24 but stop quoting me please

???? apex has never closed rofl

edit:l000l and those are all minis l0l when my pic was preps lol nice clan bro

3 minutes ago, Erase said:

l0l i was about say nice minis rofl who cares if we both beat eachother it happens rofl ijs u lack activity atm thats all should lay off the brew and just fix that

dude i dont even know what ur saying anymore go celebrate xmas with ur family instead of replying to me on sb

On 12/24/2017 at 11:20 AM, Control Pker said:

To be honest, you have alot of catching up to do and the more you hide and make us mass up for nothing is just going to demoralize your clan even more. Take notes slave. 

Aao got more in afk channel than your pull yikes!