Upcoming Lower Tier Clan?

Fear The Beard

9 hours ago, Control Pker said:

I'll Keep Camping AAO and we'll see what happens. 

@michael, At least i wasn't 0-11 in preps. 

You hide from preps vs AAO gets smoked every weekend ? idk why u talking still ur clan been dead for so long

13 hours ago, Enza said:

I wouldn't consider Misfits as low tier in regard to preps, weekend trips, and activity. Misfits is by far the most active, aswell as have a big impact on sunday's, and preps are meh. In general i'd class Misfits as high tier, but that's my opinion. But next year is Outburst and Misfits year :D

Delusional

16 hours ago, Enza said:

"in regards to preps, activity, and weekend trips". It's not about anyone caring about WCTOM, that goes to show we uphold activity firstly, and it's an achievement.. just because you don't/can't compete for it doesn't mean it's something to not consider. Last time i checked our midweek activity was up to par, and since we don't do saturday's, sunday is our day to judge quality, and despite preps which we don't care about, generally speaking we are not low tier. 

Sundays are in no way a means of gauging your quality lmfao.. Crashing/hitting and teleing is not a good indicator of Quality. Clan Wars matched fights & F2P return fights are solid measures to gauge from.

12 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Say what u want to say about supremacy, at the end of the day supremacy is always gonne be that one clan who can beat any1 in clan wars and wildy if matched ops (or ir with +10)

dude anyone can pull out a fluke win if you stay around long enough rofl and keep trying to prep low opt 20v20 cant believe you actually feel this is a qaulity supremacy has rofl get ur pull up and stop posting on the brew god fucking bless rofl

EDIT:l0l you also mini with diff clans or bring invite and then post on sup site as sup vs someone to give ur own clan some activity and content dude focus on what matters and get recruiting

f4665aefa850d1b6d433d305a49bc737.png

2 hours ago, Erase said:

dude anyone can pull out a fluke win if you stay around long enough rofl and keep trying to prep low opt 20v20 cant believe you actually feel this is a qaulity supremacy has rofl get ur pull up and stop posting on the brew god fucking bless rofl

EDIT:l0l you also mini with diff clans or bring invite and then post on sup site as sup vs someone to give ur own clan some activity and content dude focus on what matters and get recruiting

f4665aefa850d1b6d433d305a49bc737.png

rd closed and u jumped the ship to join apex( a clan thats been slumping for 2 years + ) lmao ur not special

imagine complaining about a clan friend in a mini because ur clan keeps losing to us hahahaha, btw some1 link me a video of this freak getting flamed by rd shawn for being terrible at this game after playing for 7 years

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

rd closed and u jumped the ship to join apex( a clan thats been slumping for 2 years + ) lmao ur not special

imagine complaining about a clan friend in a mini because ur clan keeps losing to us hahahaha, btw some1 link me a video of this freak getting flamed by rd shawn for being terrible at this game after playing for 7 years

bet u won't get a mic and say that to him on teamspeak hahah

1 hour ago, Mustafa said:

rd shawn kinda sucks 2 so its all good

3 hours ago, Mustafa said:

lol??? this doesnt respond to my flame from last post and nobody cares about minis preps matter i beat u in those no matter what clan i join :)

4 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

yeh it dont matter go join another clan once apex slumps u loser

lol i been in apex just as long as youve been in sup im just not a borderline delusion spastic like you r0fl i tell it like it is and i can assure you im not leaving this time :/ so gg

hopefully you, or one of your other "motivated ranks" have the will power to pull yourself out of this one then hopefully i can compete against you in the next 6 months to a year once u rebuild

Just now, Erase said:

lol i been in apex just as long as youve been in sup im just not a borderline delusion spastic like you r0fl i tell it like it is and that wont be happening :)

u were in px when apex were slumping and in apex when px is slumping, stop lying to urself u hoe ass clan hopper

8 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

u were in px when apex were slumping and in apex when px is slumping, stop lying to urself u hoe ass clan hopper

apex was on the rise when i left? but i guess ur delusional so not surprise sup irrelvant to the scene so i dont expect you to know whats going on

a slump is sup pulling 19-25 a prep apex was pulling 37 to preps when i left btw and 45-50 when i came back ye ez

why not go recruit instead of flame on sharkbrew it will up your pull so you can possibly compete against me and 3at will actually probally respect you more for pullling sup outta the grave

Edit:like Seriously take my advice r0fl like im not even trying to flame and you legit have 5 people viewing ur site and me and u are one of em l0l brother focus that hatred and help ur own clan out