Outburst Vs Overpowered [3-0] [35v35 F2P PREP]

Broxxx

10 hours ago, Aysix said:

idk why u are flaming after u just got promoted to elite after 7 months of begging lol.

Why are you always referring to ranks? I'm not power hungry like you. You had leader, and couldn't kick kids. You had leader, and had to get the yes from Broxx for everything. I possiblely had more power than you at advanced rank lol! Litmob has been closing your clan for years now. You were only used as a slave in OB buddy. That's why you left

50 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Why are you always referring to ranks? I'm not power hungry like you. You had leader, and couldn't kick kids. You had leader, and had to get the yes from Broxx for everything. I possiblely had more power than you at advanced rank lol! Litmob has been closing your clan for years now. You were only used as a slave in OB buddy. That's why you left

I closed litmob into Outburst lmfao, remember when litmob was supposed to be an xLPC but closed for outburst.

yeah, litmob hasnt had a trip in 3 years ur ded lmao

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

I closed litmob into Outburst lmfao, remember when litmob was supposed to be an xLPC but closed for outburst.

yeah, litmob hasnt had a trip in 3 years ur ded lmao

Litmob didn't want to use the name litmob. 50-5. Didn't want brown sticky stuffters like you to say you were in litmob lol! 

9 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Litmob didn't want to use the name litmob. 50-5. Didn't want brown sticky stuffters like you to say you were in litmob lol! 

keep lying to yourself when broxx even made a whole ts for litmob xLPC.

Reality is no one wanted to join under the brown sticky stuff name "litmob" it reminded everyone of the spastic tomatos like you

2 hours ago, Aysix said:

keep lying to yourself when broxx even made a whole ts for litmob xLPC.

Reality is no one wanted to join under the brown sticky stuff name "litmob" it reminded everyone of the spastic tomatos like you

Nobody wanted to join Litmob because we had been dunking on them for 3+ years @warbow thoughts

19 hours ago, Broxxx said:

haha u replied which confirms your small and OB are #1 Matched

lmfao that Asian monkey is braindead. 1# xlpc for a reason eop I mean fs wont prep us for a reason as much as they won't prep foe because they can't match their brown sticky stuffty skills with ours. its sad