How low can fom go

Dr. Evil

15 minutes ago, Enza said:

haha suck your mother. Reply if mad dumb ass. You over mass to be starved in the wild and do nothing; bored retards.

Stop quoting me freak, do something or shutup lmfao.

I will close both of your brown sticky stuff clans :) imagine being a loser in 2k24 wahahaha

4 hours ago, bossdark said:

The thing is that despite what other clans did...FOE would always hold to high standards and not stoop to the same level as these other crappy clans.

Always preferred FOE over other clans. Current leadership are, overall, good guys..

But they make horrible choices and has strayed from what FOE once stood for.

its proven that FO uses mains and even stooped as low as doxing and ddosing, youre just a gullible broccoli who cant see the truth even if its right in front of you lmfao

On 1/8/2018 at 4:06 PM, 0ldschooler said:

its proven that FO uses mains and even stooped as low as doxing and ddosing, youre just a gullible broccoli who cant see the truth even if its right in front of you lmfao

Not gullible...fully aware of what they do and don't do. Thing is...every clan does the same brown sticky stuff. I was just loyal to the FOE name, trying to relive teenaged/teenaged years a little. Pretty sure that you, yourself can understand that. I'm the type that don't hide bull brown sticky stuff and have no issues speaking my mind or tell ya how it is. Haven't played RS in a little over 7 months. Time I've spent in FOE at the end...was the most boring brown sticky stuff ever. 

Probably messing with osrs again within the next month or 2...may spend a little time clan hopping.